That was a frustrating night..

3846D13A-C034-4471-9688-648B14CBE0B2_w1023_s.jpg

Congrats!

I knew you could do it.

I didn't though
<DCrying>

I realize I didn't wash my hands since. My finger still smells like Mongolian bbq

I'm hungover and my head is splitting.

In the vein of me trying to crash at people's houses when I travel, I went to a couch surfing event last night where they also had 1 dollar tequila shots.

It was just like any other party with horny dudes trying to hit on chicks, so it was whatever. But...1 dollar tequila shots made it better. I think I had like 5 and this pretty girl I was talking to kept feeding me shots of soju. So much for my theory of sticking to liquor won't give me a raging hangover. I got pretty wasted.

Pretty girl also gets wasted and leaves. I wanted to party with some people but everybody started to leave. There were a group of girls who were going out to another place and expecting everybody to be friendly, I go, "Hey let's all hang out together!"
Immediately I get hit with, "Sorry, it's a girls night out."

So I hit up another bar with my friend whom I called up. We were sitting at the bar doing more shots and chatting with the bartenders when this random girl sits near me. I invite her to sit with us and we start chatting. 22 year old college student from Mongolia. I wanted to include my friend but he kept disappearing and at one point he just went home.

Mongolian chick wanted to dance so I took her to a club where we got even more wasted and made out. She wanted to check out another club. There she literally tried to unbutton my jeans and shoved my hands under her bra. She also took off her belt in the middle of the dance floor. I thought, "This chick is wild. I'm not banging in the middle of a club though."

So I asked her if she wanted to go back to my place, to which she said no. After wandering around more, I got tired and told her we should call it a night. At that point she finally said she'll go home with me. I was pretty stoked since it's been about 3 months since I last I got laid.

It started off well. She had a much nicer figure than I expected. My image of mongolian women isn't exactly feminine but when we took off our clothes, I thought I got pretty lucky. Everything went downhill from there. She didn't want me to eat her out nor did she want to blow me (except for a very brief, toothy, painful blowjob). I went straight to penetration but my dick wouldn't go in. She said it was too painful. I lubed up and got the tip in, which felt extremely tight, but once again it was too painful for her. I had to ask her if she had sex before and she said she has.

After several failed attempts, she wanted to take a break and we ended up passing out for 5 hours. I woke up and took a shower, which woke her up. We tried again and it just didn't work. I almost banged my fist on the bed in frustration haha. She got dressed and I walked her to the subway station because I still wanted to be a gentleman.

What a frustrating experience. Fuck. My head is splitting from the hangover and I have blue balls. I almost got laid for the first time in months and I got a girl with an abnormally small vagina. No way my dick is too big.

Lessons to be learned:
Mixing cheap tequila and soju is not a good night, nor will it produce a good morning the day after.

I can't go out and drink again before my trip. I'm wasting too much money.

I don't know how incels can't get laid at all. I'm a manlet and I took a girl home just by being at a bar. Just by existing you'll probably find a chick.

Through this research I can only conclude my dick is huge in Mongolia. Too big in fact.

So you were foiled by the micropussy?

<28>

raw

@Pugilistic im late to the party but Mongolian girls are infamous for being cock teasers.

I have also been told by two Canadian buddies they always slack through college in Taiwan and cheat.

There a Mongolian bar in Shanghai (two in fact) called mokko’s run by a real nice Mongolian woman, I first went there 8 years ago when she was 28, up to now she still isn’t married and has aged horribly but she’s still nice.

Edit: soju is great

You have to stock up on the lube for these occasions bra, always prep up and expect the unexpected.

In the vein of me trying to crash at people's houses when I travel, I went to a couch surfing event last night where they also had 1 dollar tequila shots.

It was just like any other party with horny dudes trying to hit on chicks, so it was whatever. But...1 dollar tequila shots made it better. I think I had like 5 and this pretty girl I was talking to kept feeding me shots of soju. So much for my theory of sticking to liquor won't give me a raging hangover. I got pretty wasted.

Pretty girl also gets wasted and leaves. I wanted to party with some people but everybody started to leave. There were a group of girls who were going out to another place and expecting everybody to be friendly, I go, "Hey let's all hang out together!"

So I hit up another bar with my friend whom I called up. We were sitting at the bar doing more shots and chatting with the bartenders when this random girl sits near me. I invite her to sit with us and we start chatting. 22 year old college student from Mongolia. I wanted to include my friend but he kept disappearing and at one point he just went home.

Mongolian chick wanted to dance so I took her to a club where we got even more wasted and made out. She wanted to check out another club. There she literally tried to unbutton my jeans and shoved my hands under her bra. She also took off her belt in the middle of the dance floor. I thought, "This chick is wild. I'm not banging in the middle of a club though."

So I asked her if she wanted to go back to my place, to which she said no. After wandering around more, I got tired and told her we should call it a night. At that point she finally said she'll go home with me. I was pretty stoked since it's been about 3 months since I last I got laid.

It started off well. She had a much nicer figure than I expected. My image of mongolian women isn't exactly feminine but when we took off our clothes, I thought I got pretty lucky. Everything went downhill from there. She didn't want me to eat her out nor did she want to blow me (except for a very brief, toothy, painful blowjob). I went straight to penetration but my dick wouldn't go in. She said it was too painful. I lubed up and got the tip in, which felt extremely tight, but once again it was too painful for her. I had to ask her if she had sex before and she said she has.

After several failed attempts, she wanted to take a break and we ended up passing out for 5 hours. I woke up and took a shower, which woke her up. We tried again and it just didn't work. I almost banged my fist on the bed in frustration haha. She got dressed and I walked her to the subway station because I still wanted to be a gentleman.

What a frustrating experience. Fuck. My head is splitting from the hangover and I have blue balls. I almost got laid for the first time in months and I got a girl with an abnormally small vagina. No way my dick is too big.

Lessons to be learned:
Mixing cheap tequila and soju is not a good night, nor will it produce a good morning the day after.

I don't know how incels can't get laid at all. I'm a manlet and I took a girl home just by being at a bar. Just by existing you'll probably find a chick.

Through this research I can only conclude my dick is huge in Mongolia. Too big in fact.

Well, you did your best under the circumstances, bro. Better luck next time.

I think girls can tighten up when they're nervous. Though if you still couldn't get in with lube that's a next level canal.

@Pugilistic im late to the party but Mongolian girls are infamous for being cock teasers.

I have also been told by two Canadian buddies they always slack through college in Taiwan and cheat.

There a Mongolian bar in Shanghai (two in fact) called mokko’s run by a real nice Mongolian woman, I first went there 8 years ago when she was 28, up to now she still isn’t married and has aged horribly but she’s still nice.

Edit: soju is great

I've only met one other Mongolian chick and it's this 20 year old girl who was dating a younger friend of mine. Whenever I saw her she was also wild; grabbing my friend to make out, biting him, licking him, grabbing his dick, drinking a ton, trying to sneak off with him to fuck in public, etc. But according to him, behind closed doors their sex wasn't that wild or good. I'm wondering it's a thing with Mongolian chicks.

Well, you did your best under the circumstances, bro. Better luck next time.
I really wanted to stick it in and I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would have but that would've felt a bit rapey too me.

I've only met one other Mongolian chick and it's this 20 year old girl who was dating a younger friend of mine. Whenever I saw her she was also wild; grabbing my friend to make out, biting him, licking him, grabbing his dick, drinking a ton, trying to sneak off with him to fuck in public, etc. But according to him, behind closed doors their sex wasn't that wild or good. I'm wondering it's a thing with Mongolian chicks.

I really wanted to stick it in and I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would have but that would've felt a bit rapey too me.

Only hearsay on my part but I don’t get them

Lessons to be learned:

http://www.minddisorders.com/Py-Z/Vaginismus.html

Lecter MD at your orders.

Last edited:
You couldn't break down dem god damn mongolian sugar walls. They have fortified sugar walls cus they are experts at wall sieging.

aPhxXHS.gif

Back