That time Wanderlei almost finished Bisping

Wanderlei looking technical.
To his credit, Wand´s GNP is probably one of the most technical ever, accurate straight punches, no lousy hammer fists...

That time when .....
sonnen-vs-silva-7.jpg

Almost only counts in horseshoes.

However, if that were in the UK, bisping would have been awarded the decision.

Anderson Silva
Dan Henderson
Matt Hamill (worst decision in fighting history)

All decision "wins" in the UK.

UK is worse than Brazil in that regard

Anderson Silva
Dan Henderson

Yeah Hamill was bad but bisping been robbed a few times to make up for it. He beat chael

Anderson Silva
Dan Henderson

most mma sites also scored the 1st two fights for bisping so you can't blame it on the fights taking place on british ground
he has a clear case for winning 3 rounds in both

Wandy-trips-Bisping-2.gif

Maybe Wandy's best fight in the UFC.

Makes you realize that Bisping has fought them all. Legends, champions, new prospects, veterans etc. And by that I give him respect

Soccer kicks stupid and require zero skill to use them.

Especially in that spot from the video. Any Jabroni could kick someone in the face there

Anderson Silva
Dan Henderson

As an Englishman ...... This was embarrassing. The Hamil decision will remain one of the worst ever for all of time......

But the Silva one was mental. The guy was out. Out cold. they had to wake him up to put him on his stall ...

You do realise that it was two American judges that scored the Hamill fight for Bisping, while the British judge gave it to Matt, right? Kind of blows the hometown decision theory out of the water.
Not necessarily. Part of the hometown issue is the idea that judges are prejudiced to one fighter. You are correct that it doesn't seem to have happened here. But the other obvious component of home field advantage in judged fights is that the crowd reacts and cheers whenever one fighter does well and doesn't react the same for the other fighter. It can subjectively color how the judges feel a round went; they put more weight on actions the crowd reacted more strongly to.

As an Englishman ...... This was embarrassing. The Hamil decision will remain one of the worst ever for all of time......

But the Silva one was mental. The guy was out. Out cold. they had to wake him up to put him on his stall ...

When people are out cold they dont cover their head with their hand while prpping themselves up with the other hand.

Anderson Silva
Dan Henderson

Was rewatching bisping vs anderson the other night. Do you remember bisping dropping anderson in that fight, and also badly rocking him on another occassion? Do you remember that after anderson dropped bisping he did absolutely nothing the entire next round?

The knee was devastating but the fight went the distance and bisping won on points, i wouldnt even say it was a controversial result

Anderson Silva
Dan Henderson

FAIL

The UK judge gave it to Hammil. The two foreign (non-UK) judges gave it to Bisping.

Matt Hamill was a straight robbery
Hendo fight was close but Bisping won 3, 4, 5 imo
Anderson lost that fight himself by not jumping on him in the 4th, how he basically knocked him out then did nothing in the next round I don't know

Hendo won the 5th round. I don’t give a fuck how loud the crowd was cheering for Bisping, he did nothing in the 5th. And no 10-8 rounds in the 1st or 2nd is a travesty.

I’ll never let anyone perpetuate the myth that “the fight was close, but Bisping got the nod”.

48-46 Hendo.

And Anderson won. And Hamill one. And he should have gotten soccer kicked there.

Soccer kicks stupid and require zero skill to use them.

Especially in that spot from the video. Any Jabroni could kick someone in the face there

this is just a repackaged 'hit someone when they're down' argument idiots use to make about mma

No way bisping won that second hendo fight. He was getting beat up and he would land the occasional 1-2

Matt Hamill was a straight robbery
Hendo fight was close but Bisping won 3, 4, 5 imo
Anderson lost that fight himself by not jumping on him in the 4th, how he basically knocked him out then did nothing in the next round I don't know

Wait

You had Bisping winning round 5 of the Hendo fight?

Remind me to never discuss MMA with you again

Back