Media That time Khabib instantly regretted testing Danis

A Diaz fan being a douche waffle towards a Conor fan, how original! Clearly he thought it it would remind people as evidenced by his choice to post it. I wish I could be so emotionally invested!
I was being sarcastic genius.

I was being sarcastic genius.
I was being sarcastic, genius*

There have been several articles stating that a fails to get sarcasm. Likely because a person with measurable intelligence only hears the words a person speaks, which is in contrast to subhumans such as yourself. With that said; you provided no indication that sarcasm was the genesis of your thought. Furthermore it is highly unlikely that sarcasm was your intent.

Given your excuse for a bad comment one must assume that you were being sarcastic when calling me genius, thus you have insulted my intelligence. I have intentionally made a few errors in my response, highlight them and show me how smart you is. Why not enjoy a waffle whilst you search.

Cheer,

Just another genius

People are such tools. Danis is a bitch....remember the time when danis got floor in a bar by a shirtless drunk...not like bj who had his hands down asking for it, but dropped from a punch thrown with someone else between the two. He just disappeared outtake sight...I'm sure khabib is so scared of him lol. He just went almost 20 min with the actual.fighter that penis help train. And then jumped the cage and flew thru the air landing a hammer fist to Dillon's penis face. Yep scared guys do that all the time.
Haha this

Also khabib landed the hammer fist and was immediately pulled away from Danis so he couldn't follow up. Danis tried to follow him but couldn't because he was wobbled and concussed.

boohoo.....somebody give this clown a tissue...
Pointing out hypocrisy is crying?

have fun dickriding a religious zealot that doesn’t even follow the rules himself.

Conrat fans are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Facts: Khabib emasculated Conrat.

Scenarios

1 - Dildo Danis got the better of Khabib, something which Conrat couldn't do thus Dildo is the superior fighter to Conrat.

2 - Khabib Eagle punched Dildo Danis and gave him a concussion as per Dildo's own words to Ortega at a club.

So which is it Conrat McGoobers?

Doesn't a crowd of people make it cowardly?? The whole idea is he could eagle kick him, and then get seperated before Danis could retaliate(exactly what happened, and you could tell Khabib was trying to get away as well)

If he attacked him without anyone there to seperate them then that would've been ballsy, not vice versa you goof
He didn't see him privately and he was actively tried to get Conor and all of them to meet him somewhere with no cameras. He tried that and they didn't bite. So instead when he did see him and jumped after him when he had the chance. Definitely not someone that's scared

He didn't see him privately and he was actively tried to get Conor and all of them to meet him somewhere with no cameras. He tried that and they didn't bite. So instead when he did see him and jumped after him when he had the chance. Definitely not someone that's scared

Lol Putting on social media to the public" send location " is now considered private??

I like Khabib, but you guys are the fucking worst .

really brings out the lowest common denominator of people.
It's funny. The people I have met in real life who like Conor are either really dumb, or straight up trash. Probably the same people you'd see chanting WORLDSTAR whenever some trashy fight breaks out.

Dillan is a minor fighter in a minor organization that has never made in his entire life what Khabib was fined for bitch slapping his ass. Then Khabib put all of Vegas in a choke hold for fining him saying that all of his big money fights will be fought elsewhere until they apologize and give him his money back plus the vig.

khabib_scared.gif

3E2FB9F2-A14F-4098-80D1-7A0732E2BFA5-3751-000004DE7AB8D536.jpeg

He reacted similarly to when I was about 5 years old and I thought there was a monster in my closet

The entire SBG team is piece of crap and their coach is edmund 2

Lol Putting on social media to the public" send location " is now considered private??

I like Khabib, but you guys are the fucking worst .
He sent messages to them then made it public in an attempt to shame them into sending their location. He wanted the fight wherever whenever . Conor did not, nor did his camp. It was just business for them and that's fine. Don't to say khabib is scared here is a joke, no matter how much you dont like the guy

He sent messages to them then made it public in an attempt to shame them into sending their location. He wanted the fight wherever whenever . Conor did not, nor did his camp. It was just business for them and that's fine. Don't to say khabib is scared here is a joke, no matter how much you dont like the guy

When did I say he was scared?? I said jumping at someone in a crowd full of people doesn't mean your not scared, it was a cheap shot, and you could see Khabib scurrying away from Danis after the cheap shot.

Khabib is notorious for cheap shots.

Please mark a single time Khabib has ever confronted someone alone?? Yet we have countless accounts of Khabib and goons approaching fighters back stage. He did it to Artem, he did to Nate, and he did it to Tony.

Yet we never hear about it when he's alone

LOL @ the fangirls trying to defend this and calling for wasteland. Why?

Yeah, yeah he beat Conor and would destroy Danis in an MMA fight etc. Has absolutely nothing to do with that exact moment in the GIF. He WAS cowering in fear. No denying it.

My guess is he was so full of adrenaline he wanted to seriously end Danis when he tried to drop kick him. Well his plan failed and probably was like OH SHIT. Knew he fucked up, knew he was on camera and knew Danis and whoever had a chance to retaliate without being protected and he cowered in fear of actually getting fucked up outside of the cage.
That is what the GIF tells.

You're the definition of a mark. You see a moment of the action, taken out of the context of the event, and just like that you've swallowed someone else's bullshit narrative.
The moment during which he is "cowering" is him bracing for retaliation before trying to surge back at DD a half-moment later. The pair of them are being pushed and pulled around by the swarming crowd around them.

When did I say he was scared?? I said jumping at someone in a crowd full of people doesn't mean your not scared, it was a cheap shot, and you could see Khabib scurrying away from Danis after the cheap shot.

Khabib is notorious for cheap shots.

Please mark a single time Khabib has ever confronted someone alone?? Yet we have countless accounts of Khabib and goons approaching fighters back stage. He did it to Artem, he did to Nate, and he did it to Tony.

Yet we never hear about it when he's alone
Send location. If they don't is it his fault? He actually made an attempt to have a meet up. That's the difference. My posts were in regards to people claiming khabib was scared or is scared or was intimidated by Denis and their crew. The actions of a scared man don't lead him to leap into confrontation.

Back