Media That time Khabib instantly regretted testing Danis

“I didn’t get off bus because violence is against my religion, I only fight for sport. Conor had 40 people with him”

coming from the guy who cornered Artem with his whole team, assaulted him (apparently against his religion), then called Artem a pussy for not fighting back even though he was surrounded by Khabib’s team. Then Khabib assaults a cornerman for words, even though apparently violence is against his religion.

Khabib’s got no problem making his wife cosplay as a bed sheet in the name of religion but can’t even follow the rules himself.

Fake ass hypocrite.
Precisely. You don't have to be a Khabib 'hater' or Conor 'nut rider' to realize the hypocrisy is just hilarious. Khabib has the most toxic fans out there (literally just rated the #1 worst fans in the sport), so you will get torn up, and they have a hard time that pointing out his hypocrisy does not make you a Conor fan. If Masvidal or Nick Diaz jumped out the cage and did this, people would respect it because that is who they are, but to talk about 'muh religion....no violence...no insults to family'' and then do the exact opposite is hypocrisy to the max. Just admit you're a thug and don't follow your religion and move on, or actually follow what you preach and act like GSP or Maia.

People are such tools. Danis is a bitch....remember the time when danis got floored in a bar by a shirtless drunk...not like bj who had his hands down asking for it, but dropped from a punch thrown with someone else between the two. He just disappeared outtak sight...I'm sure khabib is so scared of him lol. He just went almost 20 min with the actual fighter that penis help train. And then jumped the cage and flew thru the air landing a hammer fist to Dillon's penis face. Yep scared guys do that all the time.

Last edited:
All I see is Khabib being grabbed all around and pulled back while Dillon tries to hit him. Quit trying to create a false narrative. We all know what would happen if these two were to fight. Khabib would wreck him worse than Conor did to that poor girl

Precisely. You don't have to be a Khabib 'hater' or Conor 'nut rider' to realize the hypocrisy is just hilarious. Khabib has the most toxic fans out there (literally just rated the #1 worst fans in the sport), so you will get torn up, and they have a hard time that pointing out his hypocrisy does not make you a Conor fan. If Masvidal or Nick Diaz jumped out the cage and did this, people would respect it because that is who they are, but to talk about 'muh religion....no violence...no insults to family'' and then do the exact opposite is hypocrisy to the max. Just admit you're a thug and don't follow your religion and move on, or actually follow what you preach and act like GSP or Maia.

All this wall of text to say you're butthurt.
Emotional little girl.

>Beat Connie into submission

>Slapped Artem

>Concussed Danis with an eagle kick.

BASED Khabib CUCKING SBG one day at a time. Conor fans still haven’t recovered LOL.

khabib-mcgregor-ground.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

6c522ff1a1e5b48a7e8efa2506b622a2.jpg

Don't forget Khabib fans KO'ing Conrat fans left and right at the arena, they lost so bad that night it was glorious.

If khabib is afraid of Danis?

Also Khabib beat Conor like a disobedient child?

That means that Danis Is the king of SBG and Conor is a bum confirmed!

<{Fergie}>

It is funny to see people bringing up imaginary losses for Khabib when they can't find a real one

*Nate slapped him
*Danis destroyed him
*UFC205 Conor knocks him out in the first

If that doesn't show that he is the most dominant fighter the sport has ever seen then nothing does

Tbf didnt danis light him up after the eagle kick? Lmfao still NO WAY to over come to optics of getting drop kicked from outside the ring. WCW tier hilarity.
But he didn’t hit him. He jumped at him but didn’t hit him, so jumping at someone and both basically throwing terrible punches and then Khabib retreats...

This was really fucking cool when it happened and the more we keep bringing it up and showing slow motion and still images... the more and more overrated it was. Yeah he jumped out and it was coool but now you have people like this remembering the events differently than it actually happened.

>Slapped Artem

BASED Khabib CUCKING SBG one day at a time. Conor fans still haven’t recovered LOL.

maxresdefault.jpg

Never landed the kick, missed the kick, and then scurried off, while goons attack Danis from behind

>Slapped Artem

maxresdefault.jpg

Prime example. Concussed Danis?? Jesus....

you know, I was more pro-khabib but you Shertards always have to come in these threads and say such dumb things that I’m forced to respond and it makes me look like a Conor fan. I just can’t stand all the false recollections from Khabib and Conor fans alike...

One thread bragging Khabib ran scared and another thread bragging that Khabib hurt danis (which he didn’t)...

both are trash and remembering the situation completely different than it happened.. I mean the thread has multiple versions of the video and still half of you make shit up.

<{clintugh}>

He super man dove to get him in a huge crowed of people. Super scared eh....

Doesn't a crowd of people make it cowardly?? The whole idea is he could eagle kick him, and then get seperated before Danis could retaliate(exactly what happened, and you could tell Khabib was trying to get away as well)

If he attacked him without anyone there to seperate them then that would've been ballsy, not vice versa you goof

Doesn't a crowd of people make it cowardly?? The whole idea is he could eagle kick him, and then get seperated before Danis could retaliate(exactly what happened, and you could tell Khabib was trying to get away as well)

If he attacked him without anyone there to seperate them then that would've been ballsy, not vice versa you goof
“Superman” dove over.. lmao.. don’t even respond to that troll @JoshR86

Really original thread, we’ve all seen that gif of Khabib recoiling in fear a hundred times. You think posting it is going to remind us or something? Idiot.
A Diaz fan being a douche waffle towards a Conor fan, how original! Clearly he thought it it would remind people as evidenced by his choice to post it. I wish I could be so emotionally invested!

It is funny to see people bringing up imaginary losses for Khabib when they can't find a real one

*Nate slapped him
*Danis destroyed him
*UFC205 Conor knocks him out in the first

If that doesn't show that he is the most dominant fighter the sport has ever seen then nothing does
Go check the sambo match where he cried on the mat like a baby and his opponent carried him like a beta

Back