Media That time Khabib instantly regretted testing Danis

Judging by these pictures...a fighter jumped into the crowd??? And tried to fight another guy that was there watching or something???

What the hell is going on here? How has this not been talked about before now??? This is a huge story guys, I mean, this is nuts right?
weird heh.

I think that was when some guy couldn't control himself, and put the lw division and ferg on ice for a year.

Someone post the Islam punch on danis lol

No. This post is.....
Right, because MMA fighters haven't turned into divas thinking they deserve everything like "money fights" while sitting out extended periods of time. Just so happens all this started right after McGregor started doing it. He's great for the UFC but he's awful for MMA.

Sure, he jumped over the cage and into the crowd and in mid air punched the man he is so terrified of.

Makes sense.

Danis fights in 2 weeks in bellator. Only on dazn

>Beat Connie into submission

>Slapped Artem

>Concussed Danis with an eagle kick.

BASED Khabib CUCKING SBG one day at a time. Conor fans still haven’t recovered LOL.

khabib-mcgregor-ground.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

6c522ff1a1e5b48a7e8efa2506b622a2.jpg
Danis’s arms are the signature of a sissy bitch

He thought the crowd would catch him like in Rock and Roll concerts, but instead he was attacked

>Beat Connie into submission

>Slapped Artem

>Concussed Danis with an eagle kick.

BASED Khabib CUCKING SBG one day at a time. Conor fans still haven’t recovered LOL.

khabib-mcgregor-ground.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

6c522ff1a1e5b48a7e8efa2506b622a2.jpg
“I didn’t get off bus because violence is against my religion, I only fight for sport. Conor had 40 people with him”

coming from the guy who cornered Artem with his whole team, assaulted him (apparently against his religion), then called Artem a pussy for not fighting back even though he was surrounded by Khabib’s team. Then Khabib assaults a cornerman for words, even though apparently violence is against his religion.

Khabib’s got no problem making his wife cosplay as a bed sheet in the name of religion but can’t even follow the rules himself.

Fake ass hypocrite.

DyLZPMPWwAMFGSz.jpg

So no one finds it just a wee bit suspicious that this guy ^ attacked Artem and Danis out of everyone on the planet, then bizarrely got all jealous and called Cowboy a "coward" recently? Do we really know who's under that table cloth he dresses his spouse in and have we confirmation on their gender? Khabib just may be the second LBGTQ champion ever behind Nunes after all, not Israel Adesanya, and luckily for him his religion offers polygamy and Conor is still a single man.
Well, he made Conor his bitch..

“I didn’t get off bus because violence is against my religion, I only fight for sport. Conor had 40 people with him”

coming from the guy who cornered Artem with his whole team, assaulted him (apparently against his religion), then called Artem a pussy for not fighting back even though he was surrounded by Khabib’s team. Then Khabib assaults a cornerman for words, even though apparently violence is against his religion.

Khabib’s got no problem making his wife cosplay as a bed sheet in the name of religion but can’t even follow the rules himself.

Fake ass hypocrite.

boohoo.....somebody give this clown a tissue...

He jumped into a crowd ya dumbass. He is getting pushed and pulled all from all angles.

Back