Media That time a young Nate Diaz and Manny Gamburyan go ballistic on TUF 5

"I didn't expect this to happen" Really? douche bag, somebody was going to confront you

Nate was and is a Childish Buffoon, its the retarded hood/gang mentality that kept him and his brother from being successful in their careers.

Both Diaz brothers are multi millionaires. Nates worth close to 10 million dollars. Thats pretty succesful. A lot more succesful than you jizzer.

Both Diaz brothers are multi millionaires. Nates worth close to 10 million dollars. Thats pretty succesful. A lot more succesful than you jizzer.
10 million, bitch please.

People were entertained by this? Grown men getting bent out of shape because someone wrote “suck it!” On the wall in comic sans font?
Jesus Christ..

Nate made millions, fought for a title, and was ranked for most of his career. That's objectively a success. Most fighters in mma never even make it to the UFC let alone get a ranking.
gatekeeper extraordinaire

Maybe Nate should grow up and learn how to take a joke

Nate was and is a Childish Buffoon, its the retarded hood/gang mentality that kept him and his brother from being successful in their careers.
so in your opinion.....neither Diaz brother is successful in their careers?

you sure you dont want to reword that?

if you judge success based purely on money then McGregor is the most successful mma fighter that has or ever will live.
Yeah dude is a conor nut hugger which is why he had to talk about money instead of actual fights inside the cage.

RIP Corey. Damn.

Good series this. Makes me think, did TUF go shit or did I just get old?

Nate's back story is awesome.
  • Grew up poor. Not homeless, but some years they were in pay-by-week motels.
  • His bro quit high school to train.
  • Nate joined him around 13.
  • He found out if he trained, they'd buy him a burrito after. That was enough incentive to keep coming back.
  • Was beating adults at 15, amateur at 18, professional at 19.
  • Took on Huerta for a few grand. Called himself a "thousandaire".
  • Went to TUF for the free medical checkups. Someone maddogg'd him, so he stayed for the first fight. He won and got into the house.
  • Then they took his wallet and phone so he had no way to leave the house, get home. So he said fuck it, he'll stay until he taps everyone.
  • Tapped everyone the first week...except Manny.
  • Never tapped Manny, so he stayed.
  • Tapped Manny in the finale (or to be more specific, Manny took a freak injury early and tapped).
Rip him for his lack of education or his homie mentality if you must, but dude had to overcome more by 25 than most see in a lifetime. He did how he had to. Maybe you (if anyone read this far) would have handled his shit upbringing differently or better, but then again, maybe not.

I'm a fan, and I'm glad I never had to walk in their (Diaz brothers) shoes. Admittedly, one must have a modicum of empathy to get to this opinion.

Lots of people had it tough. Most don't end up still acting like a child at 35 years old. Yep - Nate is 35 now!

Perhaps it is all an act, IDK. But all the fucking posturing is ridiculous.

if you judge success based purely on money then McGregor is the most successful mma fighter that has or ever will live.

Not reallg a whole lot of guys more successful than him based on accomplishments either.

Back