That Sucker Punch

ALAN PARTRIDGE

NO LONGER REGISTERED
@Steel
Reaction score
[YT]aw9MdaR2HCg[/YT]

DC nearly took Herb's head clean off

I had no problem with any of it. DC stopped fighting just because Jones put his hands up which was dumb but the fight was still going on, and DCs late punch wasn't too late so everything was kosher.

I didn't have a problem with it, it was just a bit strange

was it mentioned at the presser???

Would have been f**kinh hilarious if Herb Dean had got KO'ed.

The legal punch that occurred during round 5?

Or the sucker punches that occurred after the bell.

Jones thought the fight was over and Cormier didn't care if the fight was over as he was going to try and sucker punch anyway. Classless Cormier.

DC's punches were pretty flagrant, but not like Daley level. Crazy to see a ref get hit after viewing probably thousands of fights.

The legal punch that occurred during round 5?

Or the sucker punches that occurred after the bell.

I kinda mean Jones's Legal but sucker punch

don't get me wrong, I loved it, I'm just curious what happened

What the hell is wrong with your sound?

'Defends yourselves at all time''

Jones wasnt defending at all in the last 5 seconds thats for sure.

I kinda mean Jones's Legal but sucker punch

don't get me wrong, I loved it, I'm just curious what happened

I always think it's entertaining when fighters pull off tricks like that, just like Werdum's look away. Cormier has to fight until the round ends, he got caught good.

Jones's (Jones'?) punch after he put his hands up wasn't a sucker punch. DC's punches afterwards while Herb was trying to get between them were kinda bad. Herb dean went into the line of fire to stop the fight, I like it.

DC wrongly stopped fighting before the bell when Jones put his hands up. Jones decided to hit him. Cormier immediately responded and hit him just after the bell. Much ado about nothing.

Jones's (Jones'?) punch after he put his hands up wasn't a sucker punch. DC's punches afterwards while Herb was trying to get between them were kinda bad. Herb dean went into the line of fire to stop the fight, I like it.

My bad, on my apostrophe error.

At the time i thought Jon threw the first punch after the bell, but anyway it was exciting to see a heated finish.

Back