THAT SEXYAMA KO

Beast. Just an absolute beast of a 44 year old! One way or another, the guy is always fun to watch... and easy on the eyes.

He has admitting to cheating during fights to win. Where do we draw the line.... Wait, why would we draw a line? Also I don't care, let them all cheat, fucking better that way.
Taking steroids in ONE isn't cheating

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
When you think you've reached the bottom of the staircase, but there's another step...

Leading with your chin is generally not a good strategy.

Amazing. Nothing better than a KO on the back foot.

IYB6XVb.gif

Just the ability to throw a punch while moving backwards, the skills to have it land on a moving target, and the damn audacity to think you should.

I love it.

People don't bust unless they're properly tested (aside from Barnett). This is an internet forum, not a court of law
Everybody here knows that ONE Championship has no drug testing. Delusional posters will never have to confront the truth about their favorite fighters there.

Sure, I could never officially "prove" that Ronnie Coleman did steroids since he was never drug tested, but common sense prevails.

You can get jacked without steroids if you workout a lot and eat right. People ask me if I take steroids and I don';t even take vitamins.

Aki looks as sexy and ripped as ever.
Best body in sports ever. Best body ever.
Face goes without saying.

I mean Stipe got accolades for Werdum running face first into his fist, why not Akimaya?

What a filthy KO. Bad filthy, not good. ONE FC is a fucking jokeshop organisaiton, I think only PRIDE nostalgics and Weaboos give it the time of day. Shockingly bad roster.

Akiyama, let alone his opponent, isnt top5 WW in ONE roster. Maybe not even top10.

There is huge amount of talent in ONE, especially in the lightest divisions, and also in KB and MT but even the WW division, it's about as good as any mma org in the planet out of of UFC/Bellator

Back