That One Friend On Facebook

ezgif-7-db2a52160632.gif

Why are grown ass men on Facebook?
Amen. I've never seen it. Never will. The only twitter/tweets I've seen are here in the WR or random in the heavies or boxing forums.

Supposed to be 77 degrees here today, somehow. It's been nice all week, though more like 60. 77 today and tomorrow.

I'm going to drag out the ol' garage decoration (motorcycle) and get some wind therapy today. Today and tomorrow will be all-time record highs, I think they said.

In any event, you guys man the fort here and I'll check back later. If you're getting some of this weather get the heck outside and soak up some of that natural vitamin D.

This thread is about how you deal with politics on social media...

But it’s also about my one friend, Rodrigo, who is a huge Trump supporter. He’s always huffing and puffing about something - and spent months rage posting “racist” quotes from Joe Biden, etc.

Now he’s posting like twice a day a new fraud theory, like just random videos that show absolutely nothing. His last post was about how he guaranteed the election would be overturned by the Supreme Court.

I want so badly to blast him with memes and undermine all of his bullshit arguments, but I basically can’t ——

Why the fuck would I do that? It’s pointless.

I think I just shit posted again.
Ask him what the weather is like in CopeVille.

Rodrigo and supports Trump? He’s either a Cuban or a self hating Mexican(Who says he’s American and goes by Rod).

Dude you would be amazed at how many Mexicans support Trump because he is a friend of AMLO now.

Lost a good friend over the Taylor incident. I don’t think she was shot because of race. Right or wrong, I expect return fire when I shoot at police.

afew words of wisdom.

It's hard to blame people for thinking race is involved with everything when the media has been portraying that narrative for so long now. Politics in the media has ruined American society.

He can always leave the country if hes not happy. At least that's what the Trumpists have said the past 4 years
Huh, am I mistaken in remembering that it was actually tons of lefties who said they were leaving america if Trump won?

But it’s also about my one friend, Rodrigo, who is a huge Trump supporter. He’s always huffing and puffing about something - and spent months rage posting “racist” quotes from Joe Biden, etc.

Now he’s posting like twice a day a new fraud theory, like just random videos that show absolutely nothing. His last post was about how he guaranteed the election would be overturned by the Supreme Court.

I want so badly to blast him with memes and undermine all of his bullshit arguments, but I basically can’t ——

Why the fuck would I do that? It’s pointless.

I think I just shit posted again.

I'm just not on social media lol.

I spend some time here and on other websites related to things I enjoy (like fiction writing websites and forums). But other than an anonymous Facebook account to see certain meme pages, I'm never on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.

The real world is so awesome that I don't see any reason to be on social media unless I was using it for a business.

Seriously, try it. NO social media for 1 year. You'll thank me.

It’s funny the trumpsters are always claiming to be the ‘silent majority.”

Lmao what a load of bull I have a lot of conservative friends on fb and all they ever post is super biased, vulgar, aggressive pro trump/anti liberal propaganda 24/7. Dudes who are still in their 20’s for goodness sake. It’s like are they that eager to turn into their grumpy dads lol.

Back