That One Friend On Facebook

That 1 friend vs the 50 who were crying for 4 years. I do laugh at the boomers who spread obvious fake news though.

This thread is about how you deal with politics on social media...

But it’s also about my one friend, Rodrigo, who is a huge Trump supporter. He’s always huffing and puffing about something - and spent months rage posting “racist” quotes from Joe Biden, etc.

Now he’s posting like twice a day a new fraud theory, like just random videos that show absolutely nothing. His last post was about how he guaranteed the election would be overturned by the Supreme Court.

I want so badly to blast him with memes and undermine all of his bullshit arguments, but I basically can’t ——

Why the fuck would I do that? It’s pointless.

I think I just shit posted again.

You kinda deserve it for using Facebook.

Most of my friends who are Trump supporters are taking the loss with dignity but they do post that they believe there is something fishy going on and possible voter fraud and wait till it goes to the courts. However the majority of my family and those who are over the age of 50 are not taking this well at all. My mom like a lot of Americans really never participated in politics until Trump decided to run against Hillary and man is she not handling it well. I at first thought it was hilarious to see her in this state but now I feel sad for her;. I called her and told her she shouldn't let this get to her but she went on this tirade and I was alright love you and I hope you have a good day.

Most of my friends who are Trump supporters are taking the loss with dignity but they do post that they believe there is something fishy going on and possible voter fraud and wait till it goes to the courts. However the majority of my family and those who are over the age of 50 are not taking this well at all. My mom like a lot of Americans really never participated in politics until Trump decided to run against Hillary and man is she not handling it well. I at first thought it was hilarious to see her in this state but now I feel sad for her;. I called her and told her she shouldn't let this get to her but she went on this tirade and I was alright love you and I hope you have a good day.

Yeah, I think Trump supporters in this forum have been pretty chill about it.

Good on them. I guess the libtards were more dramatic.

But then there’s the boomer trump crowds and the rural nutters that are cringe right now

I have exactly one friend who is a trumper, he has gone all in since Tuesday. It’s actually a fun thing when he posts his asinine shit, all of us other friends get a kick out of it. But we do call him on it but not in a vindictive way,more like a , “damn vince, wtf are you on now?” Way. I’m going to help him change the head gaskets on his Jeep this afternoon. through the course of it, I will bash the living shit out of every argument he has, we will get pretty buzzed ,life will go on.
my point is, emotional investment into politics is a fools game. Live long enough to see enough elections and it shouldn’t effect you the same way. 8 years from now we will be doing it all over again.

It would be better if people responded to this persons posts ..

He typically gets like three likes as of the past few days.

seems like nobody wants to go along with that shit right now

Back