That One Friend On Facebook

O

Overtures

This thread is about how you deal with politics on social media...

But it’s also about my one friend, Rodrigo, who is a huge Trump supporter. He’s always huffing and puffing about something - and spent months rage posting “racist” quotes from Joe Biden, etc.

Now he’s posting like twice a day a new fraud theory, like just random videos that show absolutely nothing. His last post was about how he guaranteed the election would be overturned by the Supreme Court.

I want so badly to blast him with memes and undermine all of his bullshit arguments, but I basically can’t ——

Why the fuck would I do that? It’s pointless.

I think I just shit posted again.

Rodrigo and supports Trump? He’s either a Cuban or a self hating Mexican(Who says he’s American and goes by Rod).
Lmao

Are you Hispanic?

I’m half, and I cringe hard at “Hispanics for Trump”

This thread is about how you deal with politics on social media...

But it’s also about my one friend, Rodrigo, who is a huge Trump supporter. He’s always huffing and puffing about something - and spent months rage posting “racist” quotes from Joe Biden, etc.

Now he’s posting like twice a day a new fraud theory, like just random videos that show absolutely nothing. His last post was about how he guaranteed the election would be overturned by the Supreme Court.

I want so badly to blast him with memes and undermine all of his bullshit arguments, but I basically can’t ——

Why the fuck would I do that? It’s pointless.

I think I just shit posted again.

I don't have friends that are absolute dumbshit bitches sucking off X politician.
my friends are normal fucking people

Lost a good friend over the Taylor incident. I don’t think she was shot because of race. Right or wrong, I expect return fire when I shoot at police.

afew words of wisdom.

I put them on a restricted list so they can't see my publications, but keep them for the lol, I never interact with them.
I have one like this, who's a born again evangelist, the guy is a backward homophobic racist who believe in every existant hoax.
It can be hard to not interact with him, cause sometimes I feel I really want to tell him how much of a dumbass he is.

Lmao

Are you Hispanic?

I’m half, and I cringe hard at “Hispanics for Trump”
4w7e0nrscnk51.jpg

I might as well shit post too

He can always leave the country if hes not happy. At least that's what the Trumpists have said the past 4 years

Back