That NY lawyer? Now faces fitness complaint before NYBar lodged by (former undocumented)Congressman

LOL @ this.

Oh and the "free speech" crowd can go jump off of a bridge RE the complaint.

There are multiple recorded instances of the guy acting like a clown in public and harassing, insulting and threatening people. Bar associations and law societies have rules of civility that their members have to abide by both in court and outside of it.

As usual scumbag racist cower in fear once they're exposed. I can think of some war room posters that would probably behave just like this pussy douchebag.

Last edited:
As usual scumbag racist cower in fear once they're exposed. I can think of some more room posters that would probably behave just like this pussy douchebag.

Like roaches when the lights go on.

This clown has been running from people all day long.

His running style is awkward.

He's not Seagal level but he looks like he has a dash of Tard while running.

Last edited:

He's so rich and smart like he thinks, why doesn't he Charter a plane and go somewhere full of conservatives where they will welcome him with open arms.

LOL @ this.

There are multiple recorded instances of the guy acting like a clown in public and harassing, insulting and threatening people. Bar associations and law societies have rules of civility that their members have to abide by both in court and outside of it.

<TheWire1>

That's one thing that isn't great about my city: the relative lack of Latino people. Hottest women, best music, best food.
“best music” needs an asterisk (anything with an accordion doesn’t qualify )

Is the lawyer a orthodox Jew? Those guys take care of their own. If he is reform he is problay screwed. The Reform guy are much more likely to not like him over this. Orthodox people take care of there own regardless and they are almost all Trump supporters anyway.

Is the lawyer a orthodox Jew? Those guys take care of their own. If he is reform he is problay screwed. The Reform guy are much more likely to not like him over this. Orthodox people take care of there own regardless and they are almost all Trump supporters anyway.
Would be pretty hypocritical of him if he was an Orthodox Jew given the fact that he is criticizing other minorities for presumably not assimilating while Orthodox Jews are some of the most insular people in the country.

Would he have been so up in arms if they were speaking Polish?

Lol, There are three videos of the same asshole from three different incidents?

He's seriously unhinged.

Trying to get people to punch him so he can then sue them?

This is why you should spank your kids if they refuse to be mannered. This guy needs a serious ass kicking to change his bold idiotic ways.

LOL @ this.

What a huge gaping pussy. Typical of a racist trump supporter.

Ethics ain't got much to do with it. This guy seems to be on the spectrum. I seriously question his mental state. He seems legitimately autistic, or something.

Ever been in a store or whatever, and some obviously mentally handicapped person is just freaking out, and ranting and raving about some shit? That's what this guy comes off like.

Or he could just be racist.

I don't remember you blaming loud and obnoxious SJW's being on the spectrum.

Ethics ain't got much to do with it. This guy seems to be on the spectrum. I seriously question his mental state. He seems legitimately autistic, or something.

Ever been in a store or whatever, and some obviously mentally handicapped person is just freaking out, and ranting and raving about some shit? That's what this guy comes off like.

Or he could just be racist.

I don't remember you blaming loud and obnoxious SJW's being on the spectrum.

LOL @ this.

He's got a severe anger issue.
Seriously needs to get some help, his issues are now fucking his life up.

He's got a severe anger issue.
Seriously needs to get some help, his issues are now fucking his life up.

I don't think it is an anger issue. I just think he's an entitled racist. He just seems like a guy who thinks he's super important, and has the moral right to attack immigrants and say anything he wants. He even calls American his country, as if it is more his than everyone else's. In another video he calls people fake Jews, since he's the real Jew and they disagree with him. Lol. So weird.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back