That moment when there's no hope.

I think MikeHolmes can give you pretty good advice on how to proceed

medicinal marijuana may be your best friend. Not sure if welding while high would be advisable though.

Shit, man. Gonna try and put something together so that it might help.

You're right. You're finishing the job or getting as much done in the time you have. Be safe with the welding. Tell your kids a story they've never heard from you or tell them some books to read, albums to listen to or movies to watch because they teach lessons that you think are important or because you always meant to but never got around to it. Have a drink and look at the world around you. Love until you are no more. All the best to your family and to you.

I'm not that much of a praying man but, tonight, someone you never met is taking his time to think of you and put the vibes out for you. That's the least we can do for each other.

Even if my collar bones crush and crumble I will never slip or stumble.

Thanks for any replies at all. And for what it worth- basically, the clip with rocky, that is basically what I look like, almost to a t. What he is doing through the clip, and actually how I look in real life. That was so weird watching that.

so this is not a depression thread, just a thread of your crappy raps?

I think MikeHolmes can give you pretty good advice on how to proceed

I think you are just trying to be edgy and funny, and GZA laughed at least. If you want to know the truth, there are people who might actually have a claim to be able to ponder it, and I am one of those. And it's not even for selfish reasons, I have been through pain and stress that I wouldn't wish on my worse enemy, however- my pondering had to do with not letting my children see me dried up and gray, or to remember me like that in any way.

But alas, absolutely not. I will stay as long as I can. Help as much as I can. And hope a request for my wife to not bring them after a certain point will be followed.

I think you are just trying to be edgy and funny, and GZA laughed at least. If you want to know the truth, there are people who might actually have a claim to be able to ponder it, and I am one of those. And it's not even for selfish reasons, I have been through pain and stress that I wouldn't wish on my worse enemy, however- my pondering had to do with not letting my children see me dried up and gray, or to remember me like that in any way.

But alas, absolutely not. I will stay as long as I can. Help as much as I can. And hope a request for my wife to not bring them after a certain point will be followed.

Well good luck dude and I hope you get through this tough time. Didn't mean to be an asshole since it doesn't seem like you found that funny which is understandable.

TS....It's not over, until you say its over! You can roll over and die, or you can take it like a man, and deal with it. You have that capacity to deal with anything, you know. It's a shame that humans have to stumble and fall before they can truly appreciate the sweet smell of roses or the tender touch of a loving women, but there's no peaks in life until you experience the deepest valleys. Stay strong, stay in the game, and keep being a good father for your kids. They appreciate it. :)

Well good luck dude and I hope you get through this tough time. Didn't mean to be an asshole since it doesn't seem like you found that funny which is understandable.

Actually, no, it still made me smile. I'm a tough rugged hyena with a thick hide. Didnt bother me. It just reminded me of the day I pondered it, decided no way, and presented my wife with the alternative of maybe a limit to how long they come to see me when I am immobile. So I expanded on it. No harm no foul.

Shit, man. Gonna try and put something together so that it might help.

You're right. You're finishing the job or getting as much done in the time you have. Be safe with the welding. Tell your kids a story they've never heard from you or tell them some books to read, albums to listen to or movies to watch because they teach lessons that you think are important or because you always meant to but never got around to it. Have a drink and look at the world around you. Love until you are no more. All the best to your family and to you.

I'm not that much of a praying man but, tonight, someone you never met is taking his time to think of you and put the vibes out for you. That's the least we can do for each other.
Wow, thanks for the words. I am a good storyteller, and have been telling them and my wife stories almost every day.

And it does mean something that someone I don't know is saying a prayer somewhere I never been.

“The next suitable person you’re in light conversation with, you stop suddenly in the middle of the conversation and look at the person closely and say, “What’s wrong?” You say it in a concerned way. He’ll say, “What do you mean?” You say, “Something’s wrong. I can tell. What is it?” And he’ll look stunned and say, “How did you know?” He doesn’t realize something’s always wrong, with everybody. Often more than one thing. He doesn’t know everybody’s always going around all the time with something wrong and believing they’re exerting great willpower and control to keep other people, for whom they think nothing’s ever wrong, from seeing it.”
― Dave Foster Wallace

My current source of misery is Fantasy Football. I got bounced out of the playoffs in the first round by a fucking kicker. It was a nail-biter of a game. I'll curse Justin Tucker's name til my last breath. I got this on repeat.....

:(

I am praying for you man. Better fantasy football times are ahead, i assure you. Never give up.

Update. Welded until 3. Sat through most of it, so my back didn't get worse, but still kills. Driving to pick up my 2 son's, hitting dips and taking turns in the car, yikes. That pain. Drop the boys off, head back again to weld. Will stand in a burning hot shower tonight when I get home, throw up, go to bed. Some day I will turn into energy and float away before I wake, or just enter the blackness.

When I was young, my dad left us in the dust, grew up poor, went through so much bad because of it. I have been a awesome dad to my 3 kids (one stepchild since she was 2). I never gave up. Ever. Never will.

There's a lot of young and single guys here, or ones with women but no kids-

My advice? Don't have them if you are a weak fuck that gives up. Don't even consider children. And if you are having them, stick it out. Be tough. Plan ahead. Save.

Keep at it man. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders, do what you can and seek help if you need it.

I agree with the kids part, I always think about my kid when I feel like shit. It takes a special person to raise a kid right in my opinion.

I am actually doing the tincture thing, bombarding myself with the stuff.

Can you apply for another job? Work from home? Any skills which you can use i a sitting position or while lying down?

Fasting, and also ketogenic diet can cure cancer. Look for solutions

Like eternity. Even stopping me from acting on it. Paralyzed, with my brain on a loop of all that is happening. Heading out into the cold to try, at least. Send out a message in a bottle to nowhere, with no reply. Someone help

Matthew-Fox-Crying1.gif

I want to change the channel but the goddamn remote control is over there. Ugh.

@Jayzer193

I curse this cancer to its root in the name of Jesus Christ, I declare the blood of Jesus over him and his family and thank you in advance for his healing, this cancer will never return and he will live the rest of his life whole in the name of Jesus, amen

praying for you bro, don't give up .

Like eternity. Even stopping me from acting on it. Paralyzed, with my brain on a loop of all that is happening. Heading out into the cold to try, at least. Send out a message in a bottle to nowhere, with no reply. Someone help
seek help

there is immense beauty in all things, even in our pains and sufferings. It's just not always easy to find.

We cannot truly appreciate the good things in this life unless we also know the pains and sufferings and hardships with which to measure that good against.

Hang in there. It gets better. Find one single moment of clarity, peace and joy, in something... anything. And enjoy it for what it is, it's beauty all the greater for it's fragile and fleeting nature.

Back