That is why Jones is losing fans

AND STILLLLLLL A BONES FAN

You guys suck. Just admit your boy lost, he talked a sub par game, fought a sub par fight.

DC is not their boy, Gus is their boy, they hate DC just a little less than Jones now since he couldn't stop him.

The only reason they were even rooting for DC to begin with is cause they hate Jones the most and want anybody to stop him. Now that DC lost all these Jones haters go right back to riding Gus' dick who they want to be champion all along anyway.

A champion doesn't need class. If no one can get him off of his throne, he's the baddest man on the planet.

Very few people in this forum can call someone classless without making a flat out hypocrite of themselves. Stop.....

no, jj is just lame as hell

why he would flame the fans about some silly shirts?

that shit just show himself as a low guy he is

I liked Jones, the I stopped liking him, now I like him again. I hate when guys talk smack for months on end and then hug after the fight. Props to him for keeping it real, regardless of what people think of him.

Losing fans? gaining title defenses, gaining takes downs over the super olympian, gaining new records, gaining ppv buys, gaining big endorsements and bonuses. Plus cut the shit if he would have said a bunch of nice stuff about DC, that we all know he doesn't really mean you would call him fake for it.

Jones finally said what he was thinking. The important thing is he defeated DC at least 3-2.

Jones seemed to have quite a few fans in the crowd. The DX chop probably only helped, esp with casual who watch wrasslin lol

I turned off just before the end, what did he do?

It was a great fight if you are a GSP fan

and after he loses who will you not be able to wait for to beat Jones? serious question. im keeping a running tally of all the 'THIS guy will be him' candidates.

Considering he already lost to Gus in my eyes, that day already came. Weidman will make it official.

no, jj is just lame as hell

why he would flame the fans about some silly shirts?

that shit just show himself as a low guy he is

Toco you know you're going to lose this argument and end up going back to "o fuck off" like you always do.

Jones "little brother"ed DC in the octagon and Toco gets "little brother"ed on sherdog lmao

...says the guy who never was a fan. you posting in bath faith. and mad, bro.

I don't think anyone here at Sherdog needs to be judging or lecturing ANYONE about class.

I hope everyone claiming classless was also condemning this:

2llds78.jpg

He even said he threw it in unnecessarily.

You're just a bunch of whiny butthurt punks. You know it and we know it

Back