That head's been sitting on a f'n tee for forever

jmmj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Saw Vick live with good seats at MSG w/ my friend who is a kick boxer. All we could think the whole fight (even though he won) was that he keeps his head up crazy high. Had a strong feeling that punch was coming and it surely did.

Yeah it was noticeable in the pre-fight highlights

Saw Vick live with good seats at MSG w/ my friend who is a kick boxer. All we could think the whole fight (even though he won) was that he keeps his head up crazy high. Had a strong feeling that punch was coming and it surely did.
he uses his size as his defense

if you dont have the skill to fall back on, your physical attributes will only get you so far

He's like Struve's unsuccessful lightweight brother

He's going to get giraffed many times, lol

Yeah it was noticeable in the pre-fight highlights

Our seats were sort of right on the view line of the top of the cage - you basically wanted to duck down a little and then it was a great view. Vick's head was above that siight line pretty much his whole fight. Figured he was going to get hurt soon enough.

He's enjoying the weather up there, the dude's a fucking Tree, needs as much Oxygen as he can get lol.

My son got his Chin up like he's the rock.

[smull1][smull1][smull1][smull1][smull1]

He's the new Cerrone of the lw division.

I don't think he's close to Cerrone in a million years. Cerrone has his weaknesses but he's a fucking killer. Vick's head has been waiting to get hit with a 3 wood.

I would KO you and your friend

I mean, Vick gets tagged a lot in his fights but can usually take it from lesser competition.

I was pretty sure Justin was going to take advantage of that

I mean, Vick gets tagged a lot in his fights but can usually take it from lesser competition.

I was pretty sure Justin was going to take advantage of that

I've never seen him take a big clean one on the chin, but I probably haven't seen all his fights.

He's the new Cerrone of the lw division.
Except he's not getting anywhere near the belt, doesn't have the chin Cerrone has and isn't half as good on the ground. Apart from that though they're eerily similar.

I've never seen him take a big clean one on the chin, but I probably haven't seen all his fights.
Usually he uses his length to take some steam off his opponents punches, but he eats a couple hard right crosses almost every fight

Usually he uses his length to take some steam off his opponents punches, but he eats a couple hard right crosses almost every fight

Fair enough, I definitely haven't seen him take one close to that.

Back