That hand speed doe

nice! cant wait to see this fight live

hamster-running-o.gif

just wrong

Chad Mendes has improved his striking dramatically and he still can wrestle like a mofo. No doubt that he's closed the gap between himself and Jose Aldo. The problem is that Jose Aldo is kind of the standard for what an MMA fighter can be, he doesn't take a ton of risks anymore but he's exceptional in every area.

cant wait for this fight!!! In a way I'm hoping Aldo wins just so he can fight Swanson for the title after (providing he gets past Stephens)

Mainly because Swanson is my favorite 145er and I think he matches up way better with Aldo than Mendes and I want swanson to be champ.

But I hope Mendes does way better this time, just bored of Aldo's domination at this point tbh

The already fought and cub got squashed faster than mendes did, 8 seconds if i remember correctly

I really, really don't like Mendes, but I hope he KO's Aldo, so Aldo has to change something in his game. He's been to complacent to just react to his opponents and counter for the entire fight.

But Aldo has always been a finisher when a guy gets really aggressive with him. Hopefully we'll see a war instead of a quick finish.

As I prepare for bed I pray that JBG will hear the prayers of Sherdog and let Mendes stand and bang. Mendes can enjoy his hype plane come crashing down at the bottom of the ocean on top of Joe B and Dillashaw's sacrificed carcass as Faber walks down the street singing Happy.

Amen Little Baby Chuck in the beer aisle

if tj can break the alpha male curse then chad might have chance

after aldo vs mendes 2 and barao vs dillashaw, team alpha male should rename their team to beta male.

Call me crazy but I feel like I would charge those punches and try to knock him out

Not bad...for an MMA fighter

[YT]4eujk6o4ylo[/YT]

Air/shadow doesn't fight back.
Aldo does..

Jose_Aldo_Knees_and_Pounds_Chad_Mendes_-_UFC_142.gif

Back