That hand speed doe

hamster-running-o.gif

I'll be there at 176 in LA when he fights Aldo again. I'm rooting for Mendes.

If Aldo beats Mendes, I'm hoping Aldo moves up. This is basically the last fight I really wanna see Aldo have at 145. Can't wait for this fight though

I'll be there at 176 in LA when he fights Aldo again. I'm rooting for Mendes.

If Aldo beats Mendes, I'm hoping Aldo moves up. This is basically the last fight I really wanna see Aldo have at 145. Can't wait for this fight though

GOAT says hi.

If Aldo is improving or at least the same skill wise Mendes has 0 chance.
If Aldo is slightly on the decline I can give him a good chance.

Aldo by fence grabbing followed by strikes to injured shoulder so we get to see the butthurt flowing even stronger.

cant wait for this fight!!! In a way I'm hoping Aldo wins just so he can fight Swanson for the title after (providing he gets past Stephens)

Mainly because Swanson is my favorite 145er and I think he matches up way better with Aldo than Mendes and I want swanson to be champ.

But I hope Mendes does way better this time, just bored of Aldo's domination at this point tbh

Maybe his hands look like a blur because the video quality is so bad.

Definitely looking sharp but it always amuses me to see people throw completely useless tiny hooks, jabs, and uppercuts with the left hand for the purpose of throwing combinations as fast as possible when shadow boxing.

Those resistance bands are pretty fuggin cool.

Yeah, dude. Just by watching his shadow boxing I can't see a single way Aldo wins this.

Mendes via Shadow box easily

Definitely looking sharp but it always amuses me to see people throw completely useless tiny hooks, jabs, and uppercuts with the left hand for the purpose of throwing combinations as fast as possible when shadow boxing.
Most fighters in general do very lackluster work with the lead hand. We don't see enough doubling/tripling up on blows, nor enough big left hooks and piston-like jabs. Mendes and his teammate Faber are both very one-handed punchers.

Back