that guy that contacted sherdog to save his life

As if anyone was actually duped into writing to the canadian embassy because of that thread. Incredible.
tenor (1).gif

Sherdog sure is full of some gullible peeps....who also need lives. Holy shit.

the guy is EXACTLY the type of guy you find living in shitty guesthouses on Nana Soi 4. Thailand has it's fair share of crazies.

similar situation in Toronto Canada, the difference was this guy also asked for money and it was given to him by multiple people on more than 3 occasions. A go fund me went up, he spent it so quick the next weekend he was bitching about rent. Then there's some really weird thread a stolen ps3 and him owing someone money but it was obscure and made no sense at all. Said he burned the bridges with everyone he knew then mysteriously moved back in with his dad who was about to die and was on hospice care according to him, but that didn't seem to be the case. Claimed he needed to buy an iPad, so he could get back on sherdog or some shit which was fucking retarded. Then he proceeds to get 'free wifi' buy paying like 10-12 bucks for a fucking slice a of pizza at some expensive pizza to go joint.

What was funny is a plethora of sherbros who are or have been homeless at one point in thier life chimed in, me included. We didn't buy that he didn't have any access to social services being that he lived in the land of social care. We found out that there were at least 2 nearby shelters and he claimed he would get mugged, beat up, and maybe raped there so he couldn't stay there but somehow being homeless during the winter in Toronto was more viable? The two places looked like luxury hotels compared to the shit we got here in America which is more akin to a walk in public jail where people literally get robbed and raped in. Also homeless get food stamps and money from the government once they become a ward of the state. Someone I know gets around 15k plus food stamps a year. He claimed he couldn't access this similar service there for whatever reason then we al just went off on him. Some sherbros met up with him and I think on out of the bunch was really ambivalent about it. Then he proceeded to burn his bridge on here asap because the gig was up and somehow he managed to get the mods to clean his paper trail when it should be a stickied thread.

Wow, thanks for sharing. So the thread is gone?

@Reign009 @evergreenrider lmfao found it

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/why-do-people-ask-for-money-on-the-internet.4153983/page-3
that209-jpeg.822553

Last edited:
Back