that girl that won her second olympic judo god on MMA

Who???
giphy.gif

Dern is #1 in the world at BJJ, if it was an olympic sport she'd be just as successful. But in theory, what you're saying is true.

That chick is huge. Unless the UFC adds a 145 pound division, we won't see her in the ring... And I kinda doubt she can make that.

I don't think people are making a fuss about Dern because of her grappling credentials...

maxresdefault.jpg

"That girl that won"

ffs, could you not even be bothered to type her name.

Yeah... A 170 lbs girl coming to the... Division... Wait...

she won't become the next star tho.

she isn't pretty enough...
(and I'm being nice)

Stupid article , making as if it is a bad thing for the girl to do MMA , HMMMMM lets see Ronda switched to MMA & now has millions of dollars in 13 fights & still in her 20's , Ya all that is retarded and no1 should want that , fucking idiots .

she won't become the next star tho.

she isn't pretty enough...
(and I'm being nice)
Yeah... A 170 lbs girl coming to the... Division... Wait...
U guys didn't hear the video then, she's saying that she doesnt want to get ina sport where ur success can have to do with how pretty u are or how much u trash talk, instead of how much u deserve. She's 100% right tho... sadly...

keep in mind Harrison's division is much less competitive than the lower weights.

Stupid article , making as if it is a bad thing for the girl to do MMA , HMMMMM lets see Ronda switched to MMA & now has millions of dollars in 13 fights & still in her 20's , Ya all that is retarded and no1 should want that , fucking idiots .

And even she ended up almost losing a bunch of her permanent teeth. A career in MMA is a guarentee that you will get KTFO atleast once or more, and not everybody is cut out for it. We've already seen it with Ishii and the wrestler chick who fought Ronda etc. You won a medal but do you wanna be a fucking fighter? Consider what might happen to your livelihood.

Back