That first flying knee concussed Cerrone

black belch

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
McG's thigh hit his temple and he was clueless after that. The shoulders were overrated.

Then, still confused, he got kicked in the face.

People are underrating that flying knee.

Also, with the amount of first second flying knees, the camera has to be more ready!

That was perfect knee. One of the many reasons Khabib has been running from Conor.

Without a doubt that knee landed. The first shoulder strike he thought was an elbow so he held Conor’s arm to block... only to lean into that shoulder repeatedly

Shoulder gif plz?

Naw it didn't. But Cowboy was trying to takedown Conor who was completely in the air and going backwards. You cant take someone down that has no feet on the fucking ground. The shoulder strikes are what did Cowboy in after he failed the TD.

McG's thigh hit his temple and he was clueless after that. The shoulders were overrated.

Then, still confused, he got kicked in the face.

People are underrating that flying knee.

Also, with the amount of first second flying knees, the camera has to be more ready!
we missed that first swing and a miss too, camera man needs to step us his game (or whoever is in the truck calling which camera)

Without a doubt that knee landed. The first shoulder strike he thought was an elbow so he held Conor’s arm to block... only to lean into that shoulder repeatedly

He still thought they were elbows after the fight ended.

Cowboy shot like a cowbitch, got stuffed, then shoulder KO'd.

I think McGregor braced well for the takedown and Cerrone ran himself into McGregor's knee/thigh. Good job for McGregor and bad idea on Cerrone but he was predictable clinching with McGregor like that.

If that concussed him then Cowboy is even more shot than we thought. Looked to be all thigh, not the knee.

I think McGregor braced well for the takedown and Cerrone ran himself into McGregor's knee/thigh. Good job for McGregor and bad idea on Cerrone but he was predictable clinching with McGregor like that.
I think McGregor was trying to pull a Masvidal. The left that missed looked telegraphed as Ceronne would certainly be looking for the left early on. the knee was timed to be there when Donald tried to duck the punch and hit a TD.

Someone needs to post a replay of the knee. I don't think it hit quite flush. But it set the tone, none the less.

Shoulder gif plz?
andersonsilvashoulderchael.gif

There was no knee he slapped him with he's thigh

agreed. masvidal started a revolution with that shit, looks like it works every time.

Back