Media That fired large security girl was ready to whoop both of Conor’s and cowboys asses lol

Nothing would have made me happier than if she conked their heads together.
giphy.gif

It was awesome for Dana to fly her out and i'm sure she got a real nice hotel room and prob a significant other too, and she's on-stage and having some fun. It's like Christmas came one month late for her. Maybe he'll offer her a permanent job in security and she'll travel the world and Steve Reed (tall Brit dude, ex-special forces, head of security at most UFC events) can give her some more training and whatever. That'd be great to see, really.
Always wandered what chief baldy guard was called

I’m amazed he doesn’t have his own highlights video on YouTube he’s been involved in loads of ufc scuffles

Always wandered what chief baldy guard was called

I’m amazed he doesn’t have his own highlights video on YouTube he’s been involved in loads of ufc scuffles
Yeah he's always in the right place at the right time. They know where stuff is likely to kick off and, this w/e, his assignment is to stick to McG and his team like glue, from the moment they enter any building to the moment they leave, and prevent any unwanted interactions or any trouble of any kind. Steve Reed is fairly amazing in the way he defuses stuff and totally avoids getting sucked into any 'fights', he's a real professional at what he does. Also extremely personable and engaging with the fighters (essentially "i'm with you guys, we're all together") and I think that's one of his best assets in his job.

Yeah he's always in the right place at the right time. They know where stuff is likely to kick off and, this w/e, his assignment is to stick to McG and his team like glue, from the moment they enter any building to the moment they leave, and prevent any unwanted interactions or any trouble of any kind. Steve Reed is fairly amazing in the way he defuses stuff and totally avoids getting sucked into any 'fights', he's a real professional at what he does. Also extremely personable and engaging with the fighters (essentially "i'm with you guys, we're all together") and I think that's one of his best assets in his job.
Old school UK bouncer style lol

Old school UK bouncer style lol
Essentially, yes. But he's done other stuff like specialized in getting large boats to avoid Somalian pirates off the African coast, acting as a consultant for stuff like that. He's done a lot more than personal security etc. Ex-military AFAIK.

Essentially, yes. But he's done other stuff like specialized in getting large boats to avoid Somalian pirates off the African coast, acting as a consultant for stuff like that. He's done a lot more than personal security etc. Ex-military.
In my town some of the bouncers are ex military it seems a common second career must be easy compared to army life

my local venues have a bunch of paratroopers they are actually really polite and mostly get people to leave or do what they want via politeness but I guess with the underlying threat of savage violence

the ufc ones are particularly fun tho as they have really shifted fast on occasion and really taken out some big scuffles

fun fact I once got put in a headlock by a UK bouncer he was a real fat fuck but he folded me up like a deckchair, I was just blown away how fast a man build like a walrus can move when they want

Dana is such a narcissist. “I’m giving her the weekend of her life.” Yes, you (personally) are deigning to bestow this amazing gift of hanging out with you to this girl, about whom you know nothing, and declaring your gift the highlight of her life. Shut the fuck up.

Mendes was a lot thicker than Conor...he is certainly a manlet

Like I said before I think people will be surprised how close in height Conor will be to Cerrone in the cage. Conor's height is one of the very few underlistings in the UFC. Just like people thought he ate up to 168.

In my town some of the bouncers are ex military it seems a common second career must be easy compared to army life

my local venues have a bunch of paratroopers they are actually really polite and mostly get people to leave or do what they want via politeness but I guess with the underlying threat of savage violence

the ufc ones are particularly fun tho as they have really shifted fast on occasion and really taken out some big scuffles

fun fact I once got put in a headlock by a UK bouncer he was a real fat fuck but he folded me up like a deckchair, I was just blown away how fast a man build like a walrus can move when they want
a lot of fat guys have an awful lot of power, it's just that you cannot see the underlying muscle due to to excessive bodyfat. I know what you mean, I got a buddy who is very overweight, around 320lbs and less than 6ft but he is is *strong as fuck*, you only realize when he grabs you and the power is surprising.

Last edited:

What you think, would Conor and cowboy together stand a chance against her in a Walmart?

Reminder:

Good message to send out to empower women

Beat dudes up, get a UFC job! I absolutely have no problems with that, other than that the dudes who get beat up by women, should get their balls chopped off.

Maybe Walmart can’t but why did Best Buy fire her ?

They can't handle it either. Most of these big corporate chain stores have policies against manhandling shoplifters. They don't want to get sued either by the shoplifter or you/your family if someone gets hurt or gets dead. They are less likely to get sued for firing you for violating that policy.

Back