Media That fired large security girl was ready to whoop both of Conor’s and cowboys asses lol

Conor looks like such aittle manlet next to Cowboy. Would have liked to hear him throw that word around toward Conor busting his balls instead of gargling them at the presser.
really because Conor is barefoot and looks only an inch shorter lmao

looks like she wanted some irish sausage to me

She can be the new gender equality Burt Watson

also Conor looking Kimbo Slice-esque, Joe

That's a huge bitch

Gabi Garcia would make her drop down a weight class lol

Gabi-Garcia.0_standard_709.0.0.0.jpg

I'm in love!

She can (literally) pick me up, anytime. I'd give her some blue eyed babies, if I wasn't already married to an Amazon!

She can fight the Raven-Haired Security Girl

JH5c5K0.jpg
Look how her mouth is so wide open. She knew what she was doing rubbing dat all american cheek.

Wtf. They let that dude walk??

{<huh}
Ikr... Seems worth it to rob shit in hawaii repeatidly. eventually you'll succeed if there's no consequences... I'm kidding, you shertards better not take that seriously!

Conor looks like such aittle manlet next to Cowboy. Would have liked to hear him throw that word around toward Conor busting his balls instead of gargling them at the presser.

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!!!

Mcgregor seriously looks way thicker, and almost looks bigger than cowboy, the same size at least, taking height into the consideration.

Just because someone is taller doesn’t mean there bigger. For some reason almost all of Sherdog thinks this. That’s like saying Zabit is bigger than mark hunt or Yoel Romero. That’s stupid.

Cowboy other than Conor or maybe Nate is the smallest 170er on the roster.

Although it’s hard to tell from the weigh in. Let’s see how big they are on fight night. Conor said he was under weight for some reason, when being interviewed by Ariel. While Donald said he had to cut 1.5lbs.... lol who knows if he had to water load or not.

Only tomorrow night we will find out who the bigger man is. My prediction neither man will gain much size if any at all.

We will see though.

What if Dana's masterplan is to get the large woman into a UFC octagon girl outfit because of fetish purposes? Don't blink.

She looks strong AF lol. She probably heavier than both combined so she'd do some damage before running out of gas

WMMA Super Samoan Summer Hunt

Walk off KOs.

Book her vs Nunes. Now, Dana.

Baddest FatherFu***n Championship

EDIT: ....my bad. Nunes don’t F fathers..

Damn that went fast, already in the big league.

She's the woman to beat Nunes. I will bump this post in 1 year on the eve of her title shot.

Back