Media That fired large security girl was ready to whoop both of Conor’s and cowboys asses lol

LastBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

What you think, would Conor and cowboy together stand a chance against her in a Walmart?

Reminder:

Very classy of Dana to hire her. Conor, Jones and Dana are the nicest guys in the UFC as of 2020

Pretty cool of the Goof to hire her.

I thought it was pretty cool of Dana let her stand in front of the face off.

It was cool to see her there, Cowboy made a gesture at her right away!

I spotted that girl in the very first second and yes she was ready to attack with Dana's command. A truly loyal person. So hard to find these days. But no lies, I laughed because of how serious she looked at Conor and Donald like you said she was about to whoop their asses :D

By the way, 5'9" Conor is barefoot in this photo and 6'1" Cerrone has thick sneakers. Either McGregor has gained height or Cerrone has cut height.

That's awesome and hilarious. She has better wrestling than both of them.

giphy.gif

I was wondering who she was, thank you. I noticed cowboy ignored her and the dana pointed and said something to him, and he did a blocking pose to her. Im sure referring to this best buy incident.

Should sign her to the roster, open up the Super Heavyweight WMMA class for 400 Ibs and over and just let them bang

It was awesome for Dana to fly her out and i'm sure she got a real nice hotel room and prob a significant other too, and she's on-stage and having some fun. It's like Christmas came one month late for her. Maybe he'll offer her a permanent job in security and she'll travel the world and Steve Reed (tall Brit dude, ex-special forces, head of security at most UFC events) can give her some more training and whatever. That'd be great to see, really.

Conor looks like such aittle manlet next to Cowboy. Would have liked to hear him throw that word around toward Conor busting his balls instead of gargling them at the presser.

Back