That crappy Fight Night did over a million viewers

Glad to see UFC is doing better.

If only Glory wasn't a complete let down.

People are so conformist and dumb. You get a garbage quality of cards and you are all happy, and in many cases you pay money to watch that shit.

If you really have nothing better to do than to watch such shitty cards as fight nights then you simply have no life at all.

And then you get surprised why DW acts like a dick, it is because of idiots like you. You keep buying his stupid product and you keep defending him from people like Wandy that just speaks the truth.
DW think you are all a bunch of idiots and realizes that he can make shitty cards and you will still watch them and pay him a lot of money.

Shame on you retards.

we like mma. the card was free, by the way and if you didn't watch how do you know it was shitty? I thought it was decent and enjoyed the main event quite a bit.

again, we like mma. what's your excuse?

UFC has been pulling much higher numbers this year on many cards I wouldn't have expected to do so well

This was on free TV so it isn't exactly ground breaking numbers but it did better than I would have though, I actually liked the card but wasn't much name value. Seems the UFC is starting to become it's own name value

card was solid aside from Rosholt and molester stache.

plus we got a new hot prospect at 155 in dariush. regardless if you feel he lost, mj was on a tear yet dariush gave him a tough razor thin fight.

UFC has been pulling much higher numbers this year on many cards I wouldn't have expected to do so well

This was on free TV so it isn't exactly ground breaking numbers but it did better than I would have though, I actually liked the card but wasn't much name value. Seems the UFC is starting to become it's own name value

and that last little bit you say can be great for fighters. AND mma fans should be glad for it.

unless they're a salty twat.

WTF... prelims didn't even air where I'm at... and all I really cared about on the card was the Hall fight. :(

card was solid aside from Rosholt and molester stache.

plus we got a new hot prospect at 155 in dariush. regardless if you feel he lost, mj was on a tear yet dariush gave him a tough razor thin fight.

wasn't razor thin. Fairly competitive? Yes. Razor thin? No.

MJ VERY clearly won the first two rounds while Dariush VERY clearly won the third. When the "winner" even knows he lost, that says something.

Which one of you retards made the "is this the worst card ever?" post about this one? Turned out pretty damn decent to watch and pulled great numbers.

I made the thread, asking if people thought it was. I wanted to gauge the forums thought since there was such little ufc marketing and online discussion in the preceding week.

I attended the event in the front floor seats.

in 2009-2010 that number wouldn't be worth talking about. that shows how mma is in decline

They used to do 8 shows a year that ran for 2 hours. Now they do 20+ that run 5-6 hours each.

I think the fact that most major sports aren't going on right now is helping the ufc's numbers too.

i enjoyed the card.

wasnt amazing but not everything can be

texiera osp was a good fight night, the heavyier weight have more intensity,

We'll see what happens with MM-Dodson before a real assessment can be made. The UFC just had it's biggest event the week before, so I think there was residual new fans checking it out again thinking Ronda fights every week like the NFL plays every week. Now the real litmus test is MM-Dodson. The bottom basement draw of the UFC Johnson gets another headline. I put the over under at 200k. Over 200k then the UFC might yet survive another year or two. Under 200k and the UFC is dead folks will be back.

Back