That crappy Fight Night did over a million viewers

People are so conformist and dumb. You get a garbage quality of cards and you are all happy, and in many cases you pay money to watch that shit.

If you really have nothing better to do than to watch such shitty cards as fight nights then you simply have no life at all.

And then you get surprised why DW acts like a dick, it is because of idiots like you. You keep buying his stupid product and you keep defending him from people like Wandy that just speaks the truth.
DW think you are all a bunch of idiots and realizes that he can make shitty cards and you will still watch them and pay him a lot of money.

Shame on you retards.
eddiemurphy.gif

I thought it was an slightly below average fight night on paper. Nothing that bad about it IMO.

I wonder how much the success of UFC 190 affected the viewership of this card

I thought it was an slightly below average fight night on paper. Nothing that bad about it IMO.
It wasn't that bad but the Rosholt-Johnson fight followed by the Johnson-Dariush robbery was a pretty heavy 1-2 that left me wobbled. OSP reaffirming that there are no prospects at 205 was also a bummer, but I'm a Glover fan, so at least there's that.

I actually enjoyed the card with the exception of the Rosholt/Johnson fight, that was horrible one of the worst fights I ever seen. I thought the main event was very entertaining.

People are so conformist and dumb. You get a garbage quality of cards and you are all happy, and in many cases you pay money to watch that shit.

If you really have nothing better to do than to watch such shitty cards as fight nights then you simply have no life at all.

And then you get surprised why DW acts like a dick, it is because of idiots like you. You keep buying his stupid product and you keep defending him from people like Wandy that just speaks the truth.
DW think you are all a bunch of idiots and realizes that he can make shitty cards and you will still watch them and pay him a lot of money.

Shame on you retards.

giphy.gif

I didn't think this card was shitty whatsoever, the main event was a bit stale, but still resulted in a finish. What about the Nunes/Mcmann fight?

OSP is a pretty marketable fighter, although he sucks so bad. Big strong looking dude. He looks like he SHOULD be a badass, he just isn't.

As a serious fan, I wish I hadn't watched that trash

clearly you can thank Reebok for the numbers

i will see myself out

if true that's pretty impressive, as it was a card with almost no star power.

I thought it was a good card. Plus UFC is on a hot streak right now.

I didn't think this card was shitty whatsoever, the main event was a bit stale, but still resulted in a finish. What about the Nunes/Mcmann fight?

Nunes vs. McMann was the reason why I tuned in.

i thought it was a terrible card. and i watch them all. The opening fight, where the guy was matched up with the worst mma fighter of all time and he tried to emulate Cruz was actually pretty entertaining. and then it went downhill until the main event.

I tuned in at 5/30am for glvoer osp

Back