That crappy Fight Night did over a million viewers

Dat McGOAT and Ronda effect

Pretty damn impressive. Things are definitely turning around, felt a little scary for awhile.

Wow. That's crazy. It was awful.

Which one of you retards made the "is this the worst card ever?" post about this one? Turned out pretty damn decent to watch and pulled great numbers.

tumblr_m6ha2uyfh71rwcc6bo1_400.gif

I didn't think it was a very good card going in or after the fact.

I always want MMA to do well. Glad people watched it

Good card and good results.

Ufc is getting back to their prime, back to back high ppv buy cards. I'm really liking this. If Jones get back at it, they could have 3 big sellers which would do wondets

People are so conformist and dumb. You get a garbage quality of cards and you are all happy, and in many cases you pay money to watch that shit.

If you really have nothing better to do than to watch such shitty cards as fight nights then you simply have no life at all.

And then you get surprised why DW acts like a dick, it is because of idiots like you. You keep buying his stupid product and you keep defending him from people like Wandy that just speaks the truth.
DW think you are all a bunch of idiots and realizes that he can make shitty cards and you will still watch them and pay him a lot of money.

Shame on you retards.

People are so conformist and dumb. You get a garbage quality of cards and you are all happy, and in many cases you pay money to watch that shit.

If you really have nothing better to do than to watch such shitty cards as fight nights then you simply have no life at all.

And then you get surprised why DW acts like a dick, it is because of idiots like you. You keep buying his stupid product and you keep defending him from people like Wandy that just speaks the truth.
DW think you are all a bunch of idiots and realizes that he can make shitty cards and you will still watch them and pay him a lot of money.

Shame on you retards.

Ufc 189 was a shitty card? And this fight night had 4 top 15 fighters. So its typical of pretty much all fight nights

Back