That beauiful straight right hand that dropped Fury...

PalmStrike

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
...would have been the end of he fight for anyone else.

It was so perfect. Nice and short and down the middle.

That punch landed on the button but the aftershock went through Furys entire body. You can see his back-fat ripple for fuqqs sake.

I think Fury is benefiting from his fresh chin but he will most likely get KTFO next time he eats a shot like that.

As for Wilder, these fights against Fury probably took 5 years off his prime.

Wait until Wilder steps in the ring with someone with proper KO power. He hasn’t fought the division heavy hitters yet. Be interesting to see if he ever does.

seen Wilder flatline people with lesser shots

when it landed and they showed it on the replay, it must have played badly in Wilders mind, possibly the best punch he has ever landed on Fury, and he just got right back up

seen Wilder flatline people with lesser shots

when it landed and they showed it on the replay, it must have played badly in Wilders mind, possibly the best punch he has ever landed on Fury, and he just got right back up
It’s all about levels

Wait until Wilder steps in the ring with someone with proper KO power. He hasn’t fought the division heavy hitters yet. Be interesting to see if he ever does.
Luis Ortiz has 27 KOs in 32 wins.
Brezeale has 18 KOs out of 20 victories.
Stiverne KO'd 21 of the 25 guys he beat.
He's fought plenty of big hitters. Who are we talking about here? Whyte who just got KO'd by a shot 40 year old? Ajagba who is like Wilder but minus the technical skill?

He's fought plenty of big hitters. Who are we talking about here? Whyte who just got KO'd by a shot 40 year old? Ajagba who is like Wilder but minus the technical skill?
Lol dude , exactly ....what are these people talking about ? I think Wilder runs through Joshua and Usyk. A fight with with Ruiz would be interesting. It's really hard because all these " heavy hitters" are avoiding Wilder and I doubt Tyson Fights Usyk because he's the lineal Champion and could care less about those belts. Also Joshua has used his rematch clause. Tysons mandatory is Whyte so he will likely stop him and maybe fight 2 more times and retire.

those guys definitely have power, and a good KO ratio. Who have any of the knocked out? It’s the same as wilder, they’ve knocked out b level and lower fighters, and got knocked out themselves when they stepped up.

Brezealle hardly landed a glove on Joshua, and took a sustained beating. He may be a big hitter, but he’s not good enough to land regularly on any of the top contenders

Tyson did a very good job of crowding Wilder and forcing him to fight off his back foot.

If that punch had 6-12 inches of additional extension on it, that's good night Irene.

i agree with most of the post and the point it's making... but ajagba doesn't have wilder's skill? wilder has the skills of someone who started boxing 3 years ago.

he's athletic as fuck and he kills people when he touches them, he's not a technician. i'd say ajagba is already better than him, technique wise. i doubt he'll ever reach wilder's level of accomplishments, but i'd say he's already the better boxer.

i agree with most of the post and the point it's making... but ajagba doesn't have wilder's skill? wilder has the skills of someone who started boxing 3 years ago.

he's athletic as fuck and he kills people when he touches them, he's not a technician. i'd say ajagba is already better than him, technique wise. i doubt he'll ever reach wilder's level of accomplishments, but i'd say he's already the better boxer.
It was sort of a joke, a jab at Ajagba's ability. I don't believe Wilder would have got shut out by Frank Sanchez.

It was sort of a joke, a jab at Ajagba's ability. I don't believe Wilder would have got shut out by Frank Sanchez.
ah all right, went over my head then. my bad.

i do think frank sanchez looked good in that fight though. i'd like to see him in some big fights now.

It was comparable to the right hands he landed on Ortiz. Ortiz survived one the first fight but couldn't put Wilder away and it came back to bite him. Second fight he was completely done as soon as Wilder landed. It was like Wilder ruined his chin in the first fight.

Back