Thanks from Inside BJJ

tf

Inside BJJ Podcast
@Blue
Reaction score
Sherdoggers,

Just wanted to say thanks for supporting the Inside BJJ podcast in 2012. It was the first year of podcasting for us and there were a lot of hiccups and lessons to learn. We really are just BJJ enthusiasts from Stockton and it means a lot to us that you take the time to listen and provide feedback. You guys are awesome!

I put together the Best Clips of 2012 for your listening pleasure.

http://www.insidebjj.com/2012/12/30/60-2012/

I'm happy for both of the main long form interview grappling podcasts. I listen to all of them while working out, I've never not found them interesting and enlightening. You guys are good for the sport.

Keep up the good work guys. I will continue to look like a dumbass at work laughing my ass off when no one knows what I'm laughing about.

Best two bits from Inside BJJ:

The "homicide car wash"

And Ryron Gracie's take on Winning and Losing

Thank you guys for your podcasts! I work on watertowers. And it really helps with my days when i get to hear about bjj throughout my day

now start replying on twitter you flamer. good show though. my favorite moments: when you pretend you be your son and please MORE lloyd irvin conversations with tim and ernest. that shit is hilarious. "lloyd you only told me to bring yo sambo boots". oh and stop riding keenans nuts.

Ah geeze. Thanks guys.

Thanks for all the podcasts. Look forward to 2013

Back