"Thanks for having my back, Champ. Pettis. Full story Wednesday, @UFCTonight" - Chael

You guys just hate brazillians because we are levels above

No irony here. People just grasp at straws to hate because our fighters get belts with 10 fighters on the roster. And without resorting to LNP

:)

Now go ahead and get mad, Brazil = MMA history.

FLAME ON, HATERS :D

Not getting mad. Your just an idiot. Flame on idiot....

Quit pretending to be a gangster. It's literally not working, son.

P.S., learn the proper use of the word 'literally'.

I don't see how I was pretending to be anything especially "gangster" as you put it so childishly. That is the proper use of the word literally dumbass. Attempted assault is not a crime in the literal sense. I was also making a satirical reference to the quoted posters use of the word literally. Learn the fucking language before you try to talk shit about someone's use of it.

Why is Wand so afraid to sign on the dotted line against Chael? He is acting scared to death of him. I'm sure he is losing any fans he may have left, by now.

Any fans he may have left........he's one of the most popular fighters in MMA history you twit.:icon_lol:

Haha, it is funny how everybody is getting worked up by this clearly fabricated bull crap.

Sonnen beats Wand.

I like Wand, and Sonnen ain't bad. But Wanderlei doesn't have much of a chance. What chance he does have is a puncher's chance, and just that.

People also swore that Shogun would crush Sonnen, we all saw how that went. Sonnen is just a bad match up for both of those guys.

This is a paycheck fight, is it any coincidence Wand wanted PPV points and then this happened? No, no it is not. They are trying to make as much money as humanly possible off this fight.

Wanderlei was injured, so Chael fought Rashad in the interim.. It doesn't matter who wins this fight, this feud is fake.

There might have been a little bit of upset when Chael was trashing the Brazilian fighters, but they buried the hatchet.

Pettis do something?? Wow he must have left his belts at home otherwise he would have them in his hands

Shame he pulled out of the Aldo fight, he would have been in a wheel chair

Whitebelts gonna whitebelt, smh

"Assault" doesn't necessitate physical contact and typically includes acts that would provoke a reasonable person to fear for their own safety. I'd say the term is legally apt for what Wanderlei did if Chael felt like pressing the issue. "Attempted assault" does not exist unless we're actually talking sexual assault.

There. End legal facet of thread.

sonnen will say that wand only confronts him when there are people to hold him back.

Octagon - Rules, Outside the Octagon - Sonnen shits himself.

i know everyone feels more "hardcore" when they hype up the overrated pride guys like wanderlei but what makes people think a wrestler wouldnt dump a striker on their head on to concrete and knee or stomp in a street fight

This forum is getting lame..

Chael says via internet "I don't know if I like you anymore" #OMG we're all g**/woman now #sportsfansdon'tthinkthisway #sobaseballISmoremanlythanMMA?

Chael will finish wanderlei just like he did stann

arm triangle choke -> strangle but in rd 1.

I don't get it, what did Pettis do? Where was he? I Didn't see him in that vid.
I don't understand, if anyone could enlighten me on that topic...
This thread became another Sonnen fans vs Wand fans, and I didn't see anything Pettis related.
Please someone explain that twit to me?

Thank you
RF

Not sure if you know, but Wand is injured and will only return next year, that's why this fight is not happening yet, but you can cut the bull**** cos Wand is destroying Sonnen next year anyway.

Lol, wand starts getting in peoples faces and all his fanboys forget he actually sucks

Back