"Thanks for having my back, Champ. Pettis. Full story Wednesday, @UFCTonight" - Chael

Uh....outside the octagon favors Chael since there's no ref/round times to pull him off and he can land illegal elbows all day.

224831854-1.gif

Soccer kicks, stomps, headbutts, Wanderlei Silva all day.

Last edited:
Pettis do something?? Wow he must have left his belts at home otherwise he would have them in his hands

Shame he pulled out of the Aldo fight, he would have been in a wheel chair

Embarrasing

I'll even set a few jokes up for people like the Rampage 3 fight and they take it too far.
Ill try to be civil and have an actual debate and yet more insults await. Pretty much why I only quote or reply to a few posters on here.

99% of sherdoggers would kiss Wand's ass if they ever saw him in person.
I'm in the 1% then. I'm not to going to insult him but I'm definitely not kissing his ass. What he did was not cool. Trying to assault somebody outside of a sanctioned match is a fucking disgrace and literally criminal. If you're a civilized human being that shit gets you fired or jailed. Chael said some things about Brazil not having a bowing culture. Initially I thought he was just full of hot air, however things like this leads me to believe he might have a point.

I'm in the 1% then. I'm not to going to insult him but I'm definitely not kissing his ass. What he did was not cool. Trying to assault somebody outside of a sanctioned match is a fucking disgrace and literally criminal. If you're a civilized human being that shit gets you fired or jailed. Chael said some things about Brazil not having a bowing culture. Initially I thought he was just full of hot air, however things like this leads me to believe he might have a point.

One action changed your opinion about the culture of the whole country?

Why is Wand so afraid to sign on the dotted line against Chael? He is acting scared to death of him. I'm sure he is losing any fans he may have left, by now.

Nope, Wand is still and will always be top 5 most loved fighters of all time.

One action changed your opinion about the culture of the whole country?
Not the one action. It just adds to it. The others include the death threats and intimidation to Chael Sonnen and Chris Weidman.

Well what are some of his accomplishments that should be held in high regard?

It's basically discrediting all of his wins and calling him a lay and pray fighter when nothing could be further from the truth.

The man is a 2 division champ, ffs. :)

I'll even set a few jokes up for people like the Rampage 3 fight and they take it too far.
Ill try to be civil and have an actual debate and yet more insults await. Pretty much why I only quote or reply to a few posters on here.

99% of sherdoggers would kiss Wand's ass if they ever saw him in person.

I don't blame you.

I'm in that 99% :redface:

Not the one action. It just adds to it. The others include the death threats and intimidation to Chael Sonnen and Chris Weidman.

Nothing ever happened to any foreign UFC fighter in Brazil, the crowd chanting 'vai morre' is just a way of cheering for the home guys. Of course when the fight is happening people will talk smack, but every fighter that went to Brazil said they were treated fine.

Nothing ever happened to any foreign UFC fighter in Brazil, the crowd chanting 'vai morre' is just a way of cheering for the home guys. Of course when the fight is happening people will talk smack, but every fighter that went to Brazil said they were treated fine.
I was talking about things like this (link), and Wanderlei's attempted assault. Perhaps I should be more clear. I understand not every Brazilian is that crazy fan or Wanderlei. However, if a Brazilian is angry about things Chael that said about their country, don't act exactly like how he described you. It leads some people to believe that Chael might have a point.

It was just a barb at Wand not Brazil for the reason above, acting exactly as Chael described. Plus my main point is that how it is a disgrace and criminal for Wand to act that way. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth, like that Nashville brawl incident.

EDIT: The crowd or wand could chant or say whatever they want. However, I draw the line at assault outside of an unsanctioned match.

I see chael improving his game. Wany, unfortunatelly not.
Too many battles made his chin(brains) weaker.
Pride Wand would murder Prime Chael ( just messing around ok lol )

haha ill agree to that

If Wand, who never had an iron chin, keeps delaying his fight with Sonnen we might just get to see Chael get a KO for the first time in his UFC career.

"Attempted assault" is literally not a crime. Wand didn't even swing. How about you cry about it for a while pansy boy.

If Wand, who never had an iron chin, keeps delaying his fight with Sonnen we might just get to see Chael get a KO for the first time in his UFC career.

Im a Chael nuthugger but even I'd say that's silly.

Back