"Thanks for having my back, Champ. Pettis. Full story Wednesday, @UFCTonight" - Chael

People are also going overboard trying to discredit his accomplishments.

It's about "50/50" said Wand.....in every interview about a fight prediction.

I have fun joking around with you about Sonnen. Why? Because it's all jokes and a good laugh. Some people on here need to follow suit.

While the Sonnen hate is getting out of hand, the Wand hate is borderline disgraceful.

In the past 4 years he has lost to the first and second lb for lb greatest, Jon Jones and Anderson Silva. Wanderlei has lost twice to Rich Franklin and once to Chris Leben. Not trying to take anything away from Wandy but let's be real his better days are behind him. Prime Wandy vs Prime Chael is a completely different story. Nothing wrong with being over the hill it happens to every athlete.

100% agreed

cant wait for Chael to KO Wand so the Pride era fighters can end

It's about "50/50" said Wand.....in every interview about a fight prediction.

Completely true.

I have fun joking around with you about Sonnen. Why? Because it's all jokes and a good laugh. Some people on here need to follow suit.

I agree. These threads outside of the jokes are unbearable. Like someone in the other thread getting butthurt about your technique joke. Some need to take time away from the keyboard and realize that the next belt doesn't matter. lol

While the Sonnen hate is getting out of hand, the Wand hate is borderline disgraceful.

Yeah. I'm not a fan of slandering a fighter like some have. I'll joke around about it, but, it's just that. The disrespect on Sherdog is from the uneducated and the indoctrinated.

Completely true.

I agree. These threads outside of the jokes are unbearable. Like someone in the other thread getting butthurt about your technique joke. Some need to take time away from the keyboard and realize that the next belt doesn't matter. lol

Yeah. I'm not a fan of slandering a fighter like some have. I'll joke around about it, but, it's just that. The disrespect on Sherdog is from the uneducated and the indoctrinated.

I'll even set a few jokes up for people like the Rampage 3 fight and they take it too far.
Ill try to be civil and have an actual debate and yet more insults await. Pretty much why I only quote or reply to a few posters on here.

99% of sherdoggers would kiss Wand's ass if they ever saw him in person.

Wand has way more fans that chael lol by far.

Not even close. he may have slid off the top but he still is a way mor entertaining fighter than Chael Sonnen.

BTW with the drama all aside Wand would not have been able to fight when the UFC and Chael wanted him to, he had a concussion he wasnt recovered from during hte stann fight.

Depends on how you look at it. Chael is making his name as a love him or hate him type of guy. He just wants asses in seats and hes been able to market himself pretty well and it's not coincidence that Anderson Silvas biggest PPV buyrates have come against Sonnen, and it's not close iirc. Wand couldn't pull in the PPV numbers that Chael has managed to do.

You guys just hate brazillians because we are levels above

No irony here. People just grasp at straws to hate because our fighters get belts with 10 fighters on the roster. And without resorting to LNP

:)

Now go ahead and get mad, Brazil = MMA history.

FLAME ON, HATERS :D

I was angry at first

then I laughed,

I laughed so hard

Octagon - Rules, Outside the Octagon - Sonnen shits himself.

Uh....outside the octagon favors Chael since there's no ref/round times to pull him off and he can land illegal elbows all day.

Wand by the way, has no reason to fight Chael. He's clearly past his prime and should focus on giving the fans fun fights, a fight with a wrestler like Sonnen could give an unnecessary stain to what is clearly the tail end of Wand's otherwise illustrious career. Probably wouldn't be that great of a fight either

Back