"Thanks for having my back, Champ. Pettis. Full story Wednesday, @UFCTonight" - Chael

Anyone have a non-grainy video of their altercation?

Full story Wednesday at UFC Tonight

Sonnen-troll-smile.jpg

lol Yea love him or hate him he knows how to get people to watch him.

Why is Wand so afraid to sign on the dotted line against Chael? He is acting scared to death of him. I'm sure he is losing any fans he may have left, by now.

Just put Sonnen and Pettis on a fight against Wand with pride rules, they both get axe murdered.

Why is Wand so afraid to sign on the dotted line against Chael? He is acting scared to death of him. I'm sure he is losing any fans he may have left, by now.

Not sure if you know, but Wand is injured and will only return next year, that's why this fight is not happening yet, but you can cut the bull**** cos Wand is destroying Sonnen next year anyway.

what did pettis do?
and pettis would kill aldo

Just put Sonnen and Pettis on a fight against Wand with pride rules, they both get axe murdered.

Sonnen would hold his legs down as Pettis tap dances on his face undoing all that plastic surgery.

Wand has way more fans that chael lol by far.

Not even close. he may have slid off the top but he still is a way mor entertaining fighter than Chael Sonnen.

BTW with the drama all aside Wand would not have been able to fight when the UFC and Chael wanted him to, he had a concussion he wasnt recovered from during hte stann fight.

No, he acted like he was holding Chael back, while Chael was shitting on himself.

there is absolutely no way ypu actually believe this

he fought silva twice and jones after that and then choked out shogun but he is scared of Wanderlei?? seriously?

there is absolutely no way ypu actually believe this

he fought silva twice and jones after that and then choked out shogun but he is scared of Wanderlei?? seriously?

Octagon - Rules, Outside the Octagon - Sonnen shits himself.

Seriously how can you not enjoy Chael? Dude is pure genius. And he's gonna destroy Wanderlei. Wanderlei is gonna be so worked up in that fight (if he's not too scared) that he'll be throwing bombs and Chael will put him on his back and smash him. Can't wait for this fight.

You guys just hate brazillians because we are levels above

No irony here. People just grasp at straws to hate because our fighters get belts with 10 fighters on the roster. And without resorting to LNP

:)

Now go ahead and get mad, Brazil = MMA history.

FLAME ON, HATERS :D

Pettis do something?? Wow he must have left his belts at home otherwise he would have them in his hands

Shame he pulled out of the Aldo fight, he would have been in a wheel chair

Has absolutely nothing to do with this thread sir.

Seriously how can you not enjoy Chael? Dude is pure genius. And he's gonna destroy Wanderlei. Wanderlei is gonna be so worked up in that fight (if he's not too scared) that he'll be throwing bombs and Chael will put him on his back and smash him. Can't wait for this fight.

Because he is not a great fighter, simple as that

Average guy

I can see Chael winning but I can also see wand making sonnen tap to strikes or getting a finish.

Maybe wand will get some trt for this and make it fair.

Back