Thank you Nick Diaz

Thank You Nick Diaz

• Total voters
Alright guys.....Interesting developments after I saw the video again

doc/official responds, "si si, no hay pedo, estas bien, estas bien?" which translates to " yes yes, There's no problem(direct translations is fart but that context don't make sense in english),

Thats a fucked up translation.
No hay pedo = no problem.

Dude, the fact you said people born in America, raised in America don't know English, is all I need to know you're full of shit.....GTFO here with your bullshit lol.
Dude the fact that I speak better English and Spanish than you tells me all I need to know about your ineptitude.

Thats a fucked up translation.
No hay pedo = no problem.
No shit, I said it means "no problem"....but the direct translation is "no fart" which = "no pedo" obviously the context is "no problem" which I said to explain it.

Dude the fact that I speak better English and Spanish than you tells me all I need to know about your ineptitude.
Dude you think people born in the USA , raised in the USA don't speak english......You're full of shit.

No shit, I said it means "no problem"....but the direct translation is "no fart" which = "no pedo" obviously the context is "no problem" which I said to explain it.
Thats slang, why even bring it up?

Dude you think people born in the USA , raised in the USA don't speak english......You're full of shit.
I don't think, I know them. Get out of the garage you share with three people and see the world, specifically border towns (San Ysidro/Calexico). You may be surprised.
Thats slang, why even bring it up?
Because he knows about ten words in Spanish, and telling these people that don't know any Spanish a direct translation and an intended translation makes him seem more knowledgeable than he is.

I don't think, I know them. Get out of the garage you share with three people and see the world,specifically border towns. You lay be surprised.
LMFAO, 100% full of shit....I Know plenty of spanish speaking kids/people, all thru out my life, who had parents who didn't speak any english.......They learned English and spoke primarily English...We are talking about 99% Latino schools/towns.

It's ok bro....you don't know about Latinos born in the USA, so here you are full of shit talking shit.....is normal <BC1>

Yep Border towns, 50 years ago, perhaps.

LMFAO, 100% full of shit....I Know plenty of spanish speaking kids/people, all thru out my life, who had parents who didn't speak any english.......They learned English and spoke primarily English...We are talking about 99% Latino schools/towns.

It's ok bro....you don't know about Latinos born in the USA, so here you are full of shit talking shit.....is normal <BC1>

Yep Border towns, 50 years ago, perhaps.
Then what do I know about? I was born in Ventura and have lived here my whole life. I also served this country as a Medic in an Airborne Infantry Platoon and did a year long tour overseas. Bowe Bergdahl was in my Battalion and I was in country when he went awol. Please tell me more about my legitimacy as an American or a Mexican, lol.

The only one who hasn't been able to put up was you, just name calling and memes. No substance. You wrote about one sentence in Spanish. Tell me all about this American Spanish, lol. Pinche pochito inseguro.

I marvel at ccx a thread where multiple parties can argue about stupid bs abd somehow the fact that Mexicans are born in Mexico. Like, that's how not only laws work, but holy schit children (EMPHASIS), there's even something called physics you might all look into. Spend your freaking energy better, and on less nonsensical claptrap sounding like a coven of cackling witches.

You guys defending Nick in this debacle sound like a rabid Conor fans. He literally said “ I’m the best in the world and want to prove it. After I win this, I want Usman”
Nobody is defending Nick. No one is saying that he's going to come back and contest for the title, or even make a run at the rankings.

We're thanking Nick for putting on a show to the best of his ability.

Not easy to Compete after long layoffs, anyone who has competed in any sports at a higher level knows this. That he took on a brawler like Lawler is just amazing, and my respect for Diaz has just increased. Let's hope he fights again, (if he wants to). Great to see Nick got the Respect that he certainly deserved after all these years, from the ufc, espn etc...Nick and Robbie are one of the few remaining fighters from the old school area, let's appreciate that while we can

Last edited:
NO JUST LET HIM RETIRE.
i'm for that, but i still think that he can fight better without long layoffs and full training. Something was not right this time

It reminded me of Mike Tyson's last pro bout.

Nick was completely out of breath LITERALLY 90 seconds into the fight, mouth wide open, loose belly hanging over his shorts.

He was also huge next to Robbie and he absolutely knew 170lbs wasn't possible for weeks.

No way in the world Nick Diaz had a fight camp, he just showed up.

Really ridiculous and I'm a huge decades long fan of his.
The guy used to be a pro's pro, I knew he called it in when I saw how out of shape he was

Back