Thank God For Dan Hooker

dan-hooker-ufc-fight-night-110-official-weigh-ins1.jpg

thank god for captain New Zealand
images

Dan+Hooker+dSP_CiAnWdqm.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F993538948%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

images
wow. he's gonna get smoked bad. mismatch.

War the dirty pirate hooker murderwagon

lol no i'm not talking about his fights his fight with Ferguson is one of my favorites of all time i'm talking about his boring personality.
ohhhh. I was about to reference all his highlight reel KO's. gotcha. He's a pretty chill respectful dude. I understand where you are talking about.

Never understood why mma fans care so much about personality or how a female fighter looks,you literally can't have a normal conversation about a female fighter on Sherdog or if someone's a "manlet".It all seems so silly to me.It's like the wwe these days.

It's the little bitches of today, the now 15-21 year old crowd (or maybe even older) loves social media and this stupid shit.
All that will ever matter to me is someone's cage performances, and Barboza has some great ones. Combine that with Hooker's great fights and we should be in for a treat.

I'm a fan. Hopefully he'll find a way to win today.

pretty sure he's only known because he's israel adesanya's friend, right?

lol no i'm not talking about his fights his fight with Ferguson is one of my favorites of all time i'm talking about his boring personality.
When you fight like Barbie does who gives a flying fuck about "personality".

Last edited:
Barboza did good, fair play. Dont help the cheating brazilian hit him with like 5 nut shots in the second round and looked roided to the gills. Jesus christ you can just tell hes on steroids by his post fight interview. Itll be my joy when next week USADA pops that cheating brazillian Barboza and it gets called a No Contest, and my boy Dan can continue terrorizing the LW division.
images

Back