IAmTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
dan-hooker-ufc-fight-night-110-official-weigh-ins1.jpg

thank god for captain New Zealand
images

Dan+Hooker+dSP_CiAnWdqm.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F993538948%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

images

Last edited:
Edson Barboza is a "boring bum"?

<mma4>

Welp I've never cared about Dan Hooker's existence before but now I hope he gets brutally KOed

Barboza is boring??? Holy shit. That's news to me

Hooker is legit, and Barboza deserved a rebound fight after the calendar year he had.

You don't need to tear a guy down to build another up. Edson is a JBG fav for a reason. That being said, Dan is an unexpected gem for me. This video made me tear up a little, you could really feel Hooker's passion come through when you hear him talking about holding the belt:

I hope he can do it, War Hooker!

Last edited:
You don't need to tear a guy down to build another up. Edson is a JBG fav for a reason. That being said, Dan is an unexpected gem for me. This video made me tear up a little, you could really feel Hooker's passion come through when you hear him taking about holding the belt:

I hope he can do it, War Hooker!

Your right, Barboza is a nice guy. I apologize. He's a little boring but who cares hes done a lot for the sport.

Your right, Barboza is a nice guy. I apologize. He's a little boring but who cares hes done a lot for the sport.

I have never heard someone describe Barboza as boring,how could someone?I'm going to assume you've seen about 1 of his fights and it was where he got laid on and beaten up by either Lee or Khabib.Noobs these days lol.

I have never heard someone describe Barboza as boring,how could someone?I'm going to assume you've seen about 1 of his fights and it was where he got laid on and beaten up by either Lee or Khabib.Noobs these days lol.
lol no i'm not talking about his fights his fight with Ferguson is one of my favorites of all time i'm talking about his boring personality.

lol no i'm not talking about his fights his fight with Ferguson is one of my favorites of all time i'm talking about his boring personality.

Never understood why mma fans care so much about personality or how a female fighter looks,you literally can't have a normal conversation about a female fighter on Sherdog or if someone's a "manlet".It all seems so silly to me.It's like the wwe these days.

Eh I am not sold on Hooker. He had problems with Yair and even got taken down by him.

Eh I am not sold on Hooker. He had problems with Yair and even got taken down by him.

You mean at 145?

When he was cutting from his natural ~190lbs, depleting himself so much he felt like he was wading through treacle every time he entered the Octagon? Remember how Robert Whittaker was an ordinary fighter at WW before throwing off the weight cutting shackles, moving up to MW and becoming the WORLD EFFING CHAMPION?!?

In other words, WAR HANGMAN!!!

At FW Hooker looked like a pretty regular, fringe top 15 fighter. At LW he looks completely different - better fight IQ, better reflexes, more power.

I hope he loses.

We can't have a serious sport where New Zealanders succeed.

Him and The Diamond got so much benefits of going a class up. Or 145 are better? :)

You mean at 145?

When he was cutting from his natural ~190lbs, depleting himself so much he felt like he was wading through treacle every time he entered the Octagon? Remember how Robert Whittaker was an ordinary fighter at WW before throwing off the weight cutting shackles, moving up to MW and becoming the WORLD EFFING CHAMPION?!?

In other words, WAR HANGMAN!!!
Haha. We will find out after the Barboza fight.

Back