thais training routines

toufeksian said:
is it going to be good because someone is helping me with something i cant do (go to thailand).
and "why should anyone tell you" , well that is because this is a forum , where people ask some thing and another person reply to that question , i wasnt expecting you to answer me , because i know u are a professional , and u are god , but thats not the point. So it would be nice if someone instead of replying post like "why dont u go there?" or "why should anyone tell you?" post something usefull

fine, they do a lot of crunches and full range sit ups.
The majority of the asthetic look comes from low bf due to the tonne of running that they do.

Now, before you get pissy again I suggest you look at the threads you've made asking about 'how do the thais do this' and 'how do the thais do that' and think about how someone other then you would think about such a thread title.

Also, have you been to a 'grimy session in the city', or are you just after a training scheme that will make you 'look like a thai', because I have a feeling thats what your after and that annoys me.

And btw, if you had used the thing called a search function, you would have found copious old threads about the pretty look.

You wouldn't be jumped on if you asked more specific questions btw

Here's a good link to show a typical day at the Fairtex camp in Thailand. A buddy of mine went there in July and had a blast!! I'm hoping to get over there within the next year. The airfare is around $1,000 however the room, board, and training or a month is less than $1,000 so for a full month, under $2,000. That's a really good deal for what you're getting.

Notice they train with 6 minute rounds!

http://www.fairtexbkk.com/camp_program.asp

Not the same routine as followed in most real camps.

That is sort of a tourist camp--but you will learn something.

There are many levels of Camps in Thailand.

Real fight camps are incredibly hard on you. I am not talking just physically

Most fighters burn out mentally in Thailand---it's a lot different than how you fight and train in the West or in Russia.

Most of the camps that you are going to run across on the internet (the majority) are going to be toursit camps. Some have both tourists to pay the big money and real fighters--and then there are the real camps--and most people cannot handle them.

I mentlaly burn out here---living only all of the time and training so hard will kill you.

It all depends what you want to accomplish as a fighter. If you are not a fighter then you better go to a tourist camp---take that as a HUGE warning.

Back