Thailand

FilipEmoFights

Darthpublican
@Blue
Reaction score
Thailand on his face Tsuivasa.

That’s all.

Really though, we talk about Fight IQ here quite a bit but it is very apparent that Tsuivasa purposely avoids a gameplan, positioning, and any real choice of technique EVERY SINGLE TIME he fights in the UFC and has avoided developing a Fight IQ altogether. I actually think he TRIES to avoid fight iq and planning while just wanting to bang but he actually doesn’t put his foot on the gas until after he gets rocked, and this has happened in several consecutive fights.
I know it’s heavyweight but it’s a bad look for a Gentleman calling himself a “Pro Fighter”
Obviously he is talented and can fight, and would likely do MUCH better if he did decide to actually….clinch after someone has dropped him and he’s able to get back up.
Although he was on the cusp of a title fight only two fights ago so at the end of the day; wtf do I know?

just makes me sad and wary when a talented fighter has basically given up hope on being the best and only wants to bang but there is a time and place for that kind of match and if the fans enjoy and the UFC pay him well and won’t cut him if he loses several straight by stoppage then all power to him.

Yeah, let's not give any credit to the victor.

It's not like Pavlovic fought a clean and technically proficient fight and executed on his timing, distance and shot selection.

You know when they spin around when they missed a leg kick?

Tai did that but with a punch.

EducatedCluelessAustraliansilkyterrier-size_restricted.gif

credit to @KazDibiase

He's like an adorable, chubby uncoordinated kid.

Tai is a younger Derick Lewis, Pavlovich has Derick Lewis power but with technique to go with it.

you’re talking about Bum Bum Tuivasa, right...?
<36>

Jk

He’s a fun brawler, I like him. I’m just accepting that he comes up short of being elite, still always tune in and watch him fight... no big deal

You know when they spin around when they missed a leg kick?

Tai did that but with a punch.

EducatedCluelessAustraliansilkyterrier-size_restricted.gif

credit to @KazDibiase

He's like an adorable, chubby uncoordinated kid.

You're the chubby, uncoordinated kid. He's obviously rocked from just being punched in the head, is likely seeing stars, somewhat dazed, and has lost his sense of balance and depth perception.

Back