Thaigo Santos going to 205.

If he had a good chin he'd be close to championship material. Absolute beast

He's 34 years old and probably getting tired of cutting the weight. Curious to see how he does at LHW. It's not like the division is exactly stacked.

I don't remember him saying that at all. Any video of his post fight interview?

Following Anthony Smith.

I don't remember him saying that at all. Any video of his post fight interview?
He actually said that he doesnt know how much longer he´s gonna stay in this division, but for the moment he´s focussing on this div and gonna keep his weight low in case someone pulls out of the NY card...

Man I get seriously confused with these Brazilian names, thiago Santos junior dos Santos thiago alves, thiago silva, can't they just be called Dave or Graham

I'm surprised he was at MW for this long as big as he looks.

May aswell...

Will probably be top 5 after 2 fights like Smith

Man I get seriously confused with these Brazilian names, thiago Santos junior dos Santos thiago alves, thiago silva, can't they just be called Dave or Graham
imagine if a guy named Junior Thiago da Silva apears somewhere; I`d loose my shit

wow i always thought he was 205lbs

Just look at him, he's huge and has a ton of power, just lacks guts and a chin. He'll be fine in a shallow division filled with old glorys who are already fading

Good move on his part. Dude looks huge for MW

He will be top 5 @ 205

I was at 227 last night. Santos is fucking HUGE man. Big size difference between him and Holland. Dude is wide as hell and his back is huge. Smart move to move up. Timing is perfect.

I was at 227 last night. Santos is fucking HUGE man. Big size difference between him and Holland. Dude is wide as hell and his back is huge. Smart move to move up. Timing is perfect.

Just keep him away from shogun or any other old legend please my heart can't take it

Back