THAIFIGHT promotion "GLOVES" GIMMICK

I don't know what they try to pass it off as. Kun Khmer is more hardcore but i still think the ropes are more brutal than regular gloves. But the gloves should at least protect the fighters hands. The reason i don't watch thai fight is because the fights usually are just one-sided beat downs.

Yeah I certainly don't watch it it looks like a promotional gimmick that was bad for the sport to me

Yeah I certainly don't watch it it looks like a promotional gimmick that was bad for the sport to me
It's good that the fighters have an option when they get too old for the stadiums.

It's not bad for the sport, it's a fun organization and you get to see some legends like Saenchai still fight. Without those kind of organizations you wouldn't see those legends still fight.

Yeah... each to their own

I think sustaining crareer ending lacerations and eye injuries is a foolish thing to do

Why risk your long term health to wow a crowd

Fake wrestling logic

Then nobody should be fighting full contact.

It's not bad for the sport, it's a fun organization and you get to see some legends like Saenchai still fight. Without those kind of organizations you wouldn't see those legends still fight.

c'mon brother

we dont need glove gmmicks for the legends to return to the ring

they can promote all kinds of ways

how do you like the use of shooto gloves for Muay Thai?

c'mon brother

Maybe you can contact them directly and share your thoughts.

THAI FIGHT CO., LTD.
514/19 Moo Ban Regent
Saha Kan Pramun Alley, Khwaeng Wang Thonglang,
Khet Wang Thonglang Bangkok 10310
[email protected]
(+66)2-158-2549
GPS: 13.767834, 100.596521

Thai Fight is in the entertainment and TV show business.

Rajadamnern and Lumpinee is more about sports and gambling.

Anyway, is this Sensatarn?

images

I'd chose Thai Fight gimmick gloves over this gimmmick belt any time of the day, LOL!

Last edited:
c'mon brother

I have no problem with MMA gloves for MT, it brings something different. Who cares if they tape the gloves or not. If anything it actually prevents eye pokes that you could have with MMA gloves without the taping.

Maybe you can contact them directly and share your thoughts.

THAI FIGHT CO., LTD.
514/19 Moo Ban Regent
Saha Kan Pramun Alley, Khwaeng Wang Thonglang,
Khet Wang Thonglang Bangkok 10310
[email protected]
(+66)2-158-2549
GPS: 13.767834, 100.596521
Yeah contact them. You could probably get a fight on there too. Just tell them you are a foreigner who has no idea how to fight ha ha. The gloves are the least objectionable thing about Thai Fight.

Yes I agree seems to be the method of operation

Typical thai strategy

Very entertaining!!!
Hard to find westerners with 100 + fights. Also the most retarded thread i have seen on here. Damn sjw’s can stay the hell out of the most beautifull and brutal art.

Hard to find westerners with 100 + fights. Also the most retarded thread i have seen on here. Damn sjw’s can stay the hell out of the most beautifull and brutal art.

"Westerners" dont have 5 round fight available every weekend they can make a actual living competing in

Also "GIMMICKS" like this are beneath the spirit of the sport

Would you celebrate them if they started dipping their hands in some kind of sugar confection and wax and try to pass it off as broken glass?

How about a CROCODILE match where an animatronic crocodile puppet walks around the outside of the ring and whoever gets pushed out is attacked

Maybe they can have a steel cage match were guys jumped off the top ropes

LOL

If you like fake wrestling you're going to love Thai fight

I don't like theatrics

I like fight Sports

If you're getting my opinion perversely misconstrued with "social justice" you have a deep and profound misunderstanding of the thread

"Westerners" dont have 5 round fight available every weekend they can make a actual living competing in

Also "GIMMICKS" like this are beneath the spirit of the sport

Would you celebrate them if they started dipping their hands in some kind of sugar confection and wax and try to pass it off as broken glass?

How about a CROCODILE match where an animatronic crocodile puppet walks around the outside of the ring and whoever gets pushed out is attacked

Maybe they can have a steel cage match were guys jumped off the top ropes

LOL

If you like fake wrestling you're going to love Thai fight

I don't like theatrics

I like fight Sports

If you're getting my opinion perversely misconstrued with "social justice" you have a deep and profound misunderstanding of the thread
Lmao you are actually mentally ill. Damn weirdo. I watched thaifight since the beginning and been a cornerman for fighters there. You sound like you have a mental breakdown and obsessed

Lmao you are actually mentally ill. Damn weirdo. I watched thaifight since the beginning and been a cornerman for fighters there. You sound like you have a mental breakdown and obsessed

Yeah you caught me...

I toss and turn all night fretting all over all the people that got deceived thinking they were seeing some legit OG Thai fight action

But they weren't man
they weren't

it was a conspiracy bro

Its all a lie

A LIE I TELL YA

i thought i FINALLY FOUND it

The true thai fight of yore

Arrrrrrrg

Yeah you caught me...

I toss and turn all night fretting all over all the people that got deceived thinking they were seeing some legit OG Thai fight action

But they weren't man
they weren't

it was a conspiracy bro

Its all a lie

A LIE I TELL YA

i thought i FINALLY FOUND it

The true thai fight of yore

Arrrrrrrg

You def look like you have an unhealthy obsession and possible mental illness. Who the fuck are you to tell the thais how to manage their sport? Stick to your longpants kickboxing gym. Its the weirdest shit i ever seen someone triggered that hard by lmao

Back