1. We now have a new forum called Fantasy Matchup Discussion. Access it here

Thaiboxinggear.com story -- you decide

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by mxyzptlk, Dec 30, 2005.

1. mxyzptlk

mxyzptlk Guest

I placed an order for these cool-looking Ultraman thai shorts from thaiboxinggear.com on October 6. I emailed a couple of times to check up on the status of the order and got some less-than-polite replies about how it had already shipped and takes 2-4 weeks to get to the US. Then after 4 weeks went by, I emailed again and got some more less-than-polite replies about how I hadn't read the fine print and it takes 6-8 weeks AFTER it ships. After 8 weeks had gone by, I emailed and no reply. I figured I had just been ripped off and tried to get my money back through Paypal, but it had gone beyond the 45-day time limit.

I walk in today from work and the shorts were delivered. I can't fricking believe it. 6 October to 30 December = just a hair short of 180 days or 12 weeks. I just re-examined the stamp and it's postmarked from Thailand on 13 December 2005.

End of the day, I got my shorts. Granted after a couple of months, lies, and rude emails. I am fully willing to accept that my case may be a unique one because I wanted a pair of weird shorts. Not real sure I would order from them again.

2. SSF

SSF SSFgear.com

I'm glad you ended up with the shorts. That's not bad Dec 13 to Dec 30 with the holiday volume but Oct 6 is a joke.

www.SSFgear.com

3. Adino

Adino Purple Belt

Wow that sucks man, I definitally will be sure not to order from Thaiboxinggear.com, especally with guys like Ron around :wink:

4. icedog11

icedog11 Banned Banned

They should have at least included a beta capsul for your patience I know this dates me and many here won't understand. Unless there is a different ultraman in which case my bad.

5. Foppa21

Foppa21 Black Belt

hah.

Haven't seen ultraman in like 15 years.

6. mxyzptlk

mxyzptlk Guest

Hahaha... that's funny. Yeah, no kidding.