Thai Tuivasa doesn't discriminate

I like you Sherbro, but sometimes you need to lighten up, homie
As long as you like me I’m all good haha, I don’t know, this is how I think, I’ve been told I need to loosen up many times though lol. At the end of the day I don’t truly judge people that harshly because I know I could be wrong about my judgements, but I just tend to think more conservatively. It’s all love though.

Weird to talk about yourself in the third person, but I guess that is something Fabia would do so it makes sense

how do you remember that? that troll wasn't supposed to be so effective. to many people actually thought i was fabia. it is proof how easily manipulated the vocal fan base of this sport is. dana knows this. a lot of promoters do. what the hell do you think sherdog really is? lol.

how do you remember that? that troll wasn't supposed to be so effective. to many people actually thought i was fabia. it is proof how easily manipulated the vocal fan base of this sport is. dana knows this. a lot of promoters do. what the hell do you think sherdog really is? lol.
I have no idea lol, I know you aren’t actually Fabia, but I do think you have a lot in common with him…. bet you’re a pretty interesting guy….

qvy1z55v5en71.jpg

Ha ha, fuck me Tai is a real original (and I see what you did with the spelling mistake now)

giphy.gif

This is the guy I go to for opinions on social issues.
Damn he got less of that beer in his mouth than stone cold Steve Austin used to back in the wwf. I guess I can't blame him since it came out of someone's shoe, at least stone cold got to drink it out of the can

Back