Th3 D0m1n4t0r on CoGar: "I think you got that weak chin boi"

Fuck, man...

That title is shit... Even for you.

Lucille-Ball-Grossed-Out-Reaction-Gif-On-I-Love-Lucy.gif

Cruz a beast on the mic. "I bought a house with all the wins over your team, who is gonna teach you how to beat me" lololol

Garbrandt: "I never had to chase pussy in my life. On Decemeber 30th, I ain't doin' it. I don't have to."
Cruz: "What are you talking about?"
Garbrandt: "What are YOU talking about?"

<{1-6}>

Th3 D0m1n4t0r vs. CoGar:

Winner gets a superfight with Trius?

Cruz: Look at your tie, you look like Peewee Herman!
CG: Look at YOUR tie!

But Trius, takes the fuckin cake. Imo, it's not even close.
Trius??? WTF is that??? I have never heard that one before. It took me a bit to guess but is that supposed to be Demitrious? Isn't DJ or MM good enough? LOL
That goes far beyond banable and straight to revocation of your license to use the internet altogether.

I've never like Cruz. I don't like his fighting-style and didn't particularly like him in his TUF coaching stint against Faber. I wanted TJ the Snake to beat him down.
On the flip side, I liked Cody. He's a fighter's fighter...he's there to "Bang, bro". Knocking out the over-hype Thomas Almeida was simply beautiful...just magnificent and killed what the UFC was trying to build with that guy.

Fast forward to the past several months of shit talking between Cody and Cruz and I've finally given in to rooting for Cruz. Cody is such a shitbag in terms of personality. Sure..."But he bangs, bro!" and Cruz does not, but I would have more enjoyment if TAM got a full shut-out at the hand of Dominik and Cody had to STFU for awhile. TJ, Cody, Bucholz, the whole TAM/Bam connection. They need to be smacked out of the 135 division and let some fresh blood come in. That whole division has been hi-jacked by those manlets.

Garbrandt: "I never had to chase pussy in my life. On Decemeber 30th, I ain't doin' it. I don't have to."
Cruz: "What are you talking about?"
Garbrandt: "What are YOU talking about?"

<{1-6}>
giphy.gif

Back