Text messages from strangers.

Someone's mom sent me a text like "hey susan, this is your mom, just getting your number in my phone!"

I responded with "mom. I'm pregnant."

Someone's mom sent me a text like "hey susan, this is your mom, just getting your number in my phone!"

I responded with "mom. I'm pregnant."

lol what was her response? I hope it wasn't "I told your dad to wear a condom".

Got a text years ago from a guy asking if I wanted to spoon. Figured out from the area code that he was from Ottawa and set a meet up downtown. Lulz were had when he texted me asking me where I was, etc. Kept telling him I was on my way.

didn't take a call from a blocked #. some chic left a voice mail saying "leave us alone if you know what's good for you." really wish i would have taking that call. i haven't heard back.

I'm pretty sure whoever used to have my phone # was a low-level drug dealer. I've had the number for over 3 years now, but I still get voice messages left in Spanish inquiring about meeting up and whatnot. I can't imagine too many people other than a dealer that multiple would know their number at some point yet years later be randomly calling them at weird hours not knowing that their number has changed.
stay-out-of-my-territory.jpg

A couple years ago there was a guy who text my friends wife then him then me then my girlfriend. all of our numbers have the same first 3 digits. an the order he did it in was in order. it took a couple months to get through the 4 of us. Pretty sure he started at 0001 an worked up. His text where like hey what's up this is Tim . Then we said something like wrong number he'd reply sorry . Then a little later he would text back an ask is this a female ? Just thought it was pretty crazy

I got a nude photo from a girl on the other side of the country.
I texted her back so she wouldn't think she wouldn't think she was being blown off. She was embarrassed, but thankful. She was good looking.

I get those texts around the holidays.

One text I did get was from some mid-age chick taking a selfie.

One time I texted an old fb and her 'man' responded "This is Jeff, who's this and how do you know Court?" Verbatim.

I didn't respond.

But no, I've never received a text of unknown origin.

My cousins husband got a dick pic from some hung black dude early in the morning. When he told the texter that it was the wrong number, the black guy said, "Sorry dude, no homo". My cousins husband responded " It's okay, nothing wakes you up in the morning like a big black dick".

My cousins husband got a dick pic from some hung black dude early in the morning. When he told the texter that it was the wrong number, the black guy said, "Sorry dude, no homo". My cousins husband responded " It's okay, nothing wakes you up in the morning like a big black dick".

lmao

did your cousin's husband ever serve time in prison?

A couple of years ago I would get weird text messages, voicemails and calls in the middle of the night from mostly Arab and Turkish men about that their wives just went into labor. The messages/calls were in poor Dutch, like telegrams ("My wife now water spray, you come now!") and it turned out I had taken over the old phone number from a doctor Hermans. Some dudes were flippin' the fuck out, accusing me of "not want do job in night". :icon_lol: It lasted for about half a year, then I changed my number again.

Hahaha this really crack me up.

Thanks..

I had one very sexually explicit text come through. Usually I would mess with the guy/gal then reveal I don't know who the fuck they are after we've taken it too far, but I was in a relationship and figured the joy that would bring me would not outweigh the despair that she would have brought upon me had she accidentally read it.

I think the last person to text me randomly got a picture of Carlton from Fresh Prince, and a conversation about dinner. I always try to imagine how creeped out people must feel when they realize they texted the wrong person, but even creepier when I engage them in conversation and pretend I know them

I also think a female co-worker I kinda dated a few years back was getting her friends to text me and ask me questions then innocently say "opps, wrong number" - same person to.

annoying as fuck.

Back