Texas vs US Appeals court. war against women

The second the zygote is formed, it is a human.
There is no arbitrary line that a democrat can place and determine where life beings.

I agree.

However, I don't see why a sperm and ovum sitting right next to each other have essentially zero value, but once the sperm enters the ovum, I'm supposed to think that zygote has the same value as me, or my son, or you.

How is this a war against women? Do you even know what the word "war" means?

This is also a human. At 6 weeks pregnancy.

fetus6weekspregnant.jpg

Once again, I will ask you. Should women that are impregnated during rape/incest be denied abortion? Yes or no?

How is this a war against women? Do you even know what the word "war" means?

Learning is fun

A dictionary's second definition of war:

a state of hostility, conflict, or antagonism
a struggle or competition between opposing forces or for a particular end <a class war> <a war against disease>

First you need simple education and by simple you don't need to teach " the joy of sex" in schools. You teach if you have sex unprotected you run the risk of STD's and pregnancy, with a little more detail.

You leave the moral part to the parents.

Then you make birth control cheap and available to anyone over the age of consent, under the age of consent will need the parents involved.

You educate that abortion is not just like getting a tooth that is bad pulled and should only be used in certain cases up to certain time limits.

It's a developing life inside of a woman. I don't believe it's her body. I believe It's IN her body. She was the one that helped put it there. I've been sexually active since 18 and never have gotten a girl pregnant.

In extreme cases of rape or mothers heath, I think abortion is acceptable. If you are young and stupid, I think adoption is an answer. Abortion for healthy people wanting an out is sad and shouldn't be an option. Educate these people. Condoms and birth control work!

I always find it funny when people who are pro-life say that they would support an abortion if it was the result of rape though.

What kind of line of thinking is that. So you believe abortion is murder and that you can not justify murder.... unless the baby's dad was a scumbag.

So its okay to murder a baby for the sins of the father I guess.....

I always find it funny when people who are pro-life say that they would support an abortion if it was the result of rape though.

What kind of line of thinking is that. So you believe abortion is murder and that you can not justify murder.... unless the baby's dad was a scumbag.

So its okay to murder a baby for the sins of the father I guess.....

Agreed, I don't think that position makes any sense. It demonstrates that the concern is clearly not about an unborn life, but as a punishment to the woman viewed as irresponsible.

You had sex and got pregnant? Too bad. You're stuck with that now.
You were raped and got pregnant? Okay, go ahead and abort. Wasn't your fault.

Once again, I will ask you. Should women that are impregnated during rape/incest be denied abortion? Yes or no?

Yes. That is still a child. And that child should not be killed. Two wrongs doesn't make a right.

First you need simple education and by simple you don't need to teach " the joy of sex" in schools. You teach if you have sex unprotected you run the risk of STD's and pregnancy, with a little more detail.

You leave the moral part to the parents.

Then you make birth control cheap and available to anyone over the age of consent, under the age of consent will need the parents involved.

You educate that abortion is not just like getting a tooth that is bad pulled and should only be used in certain cases up to certain time limits.

You just described precisely what sex education was in the late 80's and early 90's, which didn't work for shit.

You just described precisely what sex education was in the late 80's and early 90's, which didn't work for shit.

It takes more then just education did you read the second part of my post about the easily availability and education (about birth control, the details I said was needed) of birth control for anyone pass the age of consent.

It takes more then just education did you read the second part of my post about the easily availability and education (about birth control, the details I said was needed) of birth control for anyone pass the age of consent.

Yeah, people also wanted birth control only available to women over the age of consent back then. That's not really easy availability. Sexual activity is a genie out of the bottle. We shouldn't be hanging kids out to dry just because they matured sooner than the average kid.

Yeah, people also wanted birth control only available to women over the age of consent back then. That's not really easy availability. Sexual activity is a genie out of the bottle. We shouldn't be hanging kids out to dry just because they matured sooner than the average kid.

If still should be available to those under the age of consent as long as the parents approve and it should be easy to get once the parents approve.

If still should be available to those under the age of consent as long as the parents approve and it should be easy to get once the parents approve.

The kid is already active. Morality is a terrible justification for amoral behavior, like denying birth control to sexually active teens. The health of the child must come before the feelings of the parents.

The kid is already active. Morality is a terrible justification for amoral behavior, like denying birth control to sexually active teens. The health of the child must come before the feelings of the parents.

I'm not going to support taking parental rights away without legal just cause, as the parents are responsible legally for what the child does.

I'm not going to support taking parental rights away without legal just cause, as the parents are responsible legally for what the child does.

That's why I think it needs to be seen as a health problem, giving the government the authority to intervene for the welfare of the child, which outweighs the right of the parents, whose moral standards differ wildly. I'll be happy when any teen in this country can access contraceptives without fear of their parents making poor decisions about their health.

That's why I think it needs to be seen as a health problem, giving the government the authority to intervene for the welfare of the child, which outweighs the right of the parents, whose moral standards differ wildly. I'll be happy when any teen in this country can access contraceptives without fear of their parents making poor decisions about their health.

We will have to disagree on this, the parent still have control over heath problems in till a court steps in and I can understand that in some.cases it must.

Have to wonder about the mentality of people who shut down all the abortion clinics and then bitch about welfare children.

Bunch of slobbering dipshits. And that's just looking at it logically, never mind the constitutional and women's rights abuses.

Womens rights? Can you please show me where women have the right to kill their babies? I'll wait for this reference.

Also, do you see abortion as a form of birth control rather than murder?

We will have to disagree on this, the parent still have control over heath problems in till a court steps in and I can understand that in some.cases it must.

Fair enough. I understand why conservatives and people with certain moral or religious beliefs don't want to give up control. I just don't see controlling sexual activity as being at all viable once it has begun, and to a large extent, before it has begun but after the hormones kick in.

I support this war on women.

So far it has been a resounding success, and men have made gains across the U.S.

Soon, we will push the women back, and end their oppressive regime.

Womens rights? Can you please show me where women have the right to kill their babies? I'll wait for this reference.

Also, do you see abortion as a form of birth control rather than murder?

Abortion is pretty obviously in between condoms and murder. The gray area belongs to the woman, as her right. As to your silly question, Roe vs Wade. Please strictly scrutinize.

Back