Texas turning blue in 2020!

Yea...down hill. Once the homeless population starts racking up and they can't walk on the sidewalk without stepping in shit, they will move on from Texas as well.
I 100% knew you would mention human feces, ignoring the fact California does literally everything more effectively than every red state from an economic standpoint. California even farms better than every red state. Red states are all California welfare queens. Red states are third world countries in a matter of years without the state of California propping them up with money, technology and other resources.

Have some perspective.

I 100% knew you would mention human feces, ignoring the fact California does literally everything more effectively than every red state from an economic standpoint. California even farms better than every red state. Red states are all California welfare queens. Red states are third world countries in a matter of years without the state of California propping them up with money, technology and other resources.

Have some perspective.

Bro,

This entire post is bombastic and absurd.

california farms things that are ridiculously water intensive. They have to use water from other states to get by.

Have some perspective.

Yes and as you know walking down the street is impossible in Cali there is just poop everywhere. You can’t walk anywhere.

Things people say who live in red state trailer parks and have never actually visited the state.

And @BudKing8806 is a trailer park person. It’s not hard to figure out.

Bro,

This entire post is bombastic and absurd.

california farms things that are ridiculously water intensive. They have to use water from other states to get by.
Yet your 'refutation' refuted it with "yeah, but consider water"...

California farms almost everything...

You didn't address money and technology or the red state welfare queens because there is no refutation.

Come at California, bro:)

Yes and as you know walking down the street is impossible in Cali there is just poop everywhere. You can’t walk anywhere.

Things people say who live in red state trailer parks and have never actually visited the state.

And @BudKing8806 is a trailer park person. It’s not hard to figure out.
budking is a good guy...but he may well be from a trailer park. I will let him either confirm or deny.

I have driven California top to bottom many times...I am well versed and agree...there is very little issue with human shit. The Central Valley on the other hand...the amount of cow shit is madness.

budking is a good guy...but he may well be from a trailer park. I will let him either confirm or deny.

I have driven California top to bottom many times...I am well versed and agree...there is very little issue with human shit. The Central Valley on the other hand...the amount of cow shit is madness.

He’s not a good guy at all.

You didn't address money and technology or the red state welfare queens because there is no refutation.

It won't be refuted because that's not the issue. You know this is true because they were frothing at the mouth for a civil war a few posts ago because Hispanics are turning Texas blue against their will (I assume he meant white people) with their votes cause you know Hispanics are not real Americans

Given that one side has been infinitely more destructive than the other...no.

Both sides isn't an excuse anymore.

And that's why the GOP has a long future as a regional party. They earned that. Like I said, prepare accordingly.

<Fedor23>
Lol at you people (on both sides) cheerleading your team as if your side isn't as nutty as the other.

I have had a good chance to step back and watch you nuts and you're pathetic lemmings. You're so divisive and negative it's obvious you have serious holes in your personal life you need to take it on others.

If you think sticking it to the other side (like Trump did to you and Obama did to them) is going to make your country a better place you got another thing coming. Shits a boiling pot and you're grabbing it without mitts.

sure. Without others water, enjoy your desert. No farms, no people. Have a blast.

And it’s not like tech can’t move once it’s taxed into oblivion. Same thing with Hollywood studios and the like.

Those three things are your economy.

You’d have to try and keep tourists coming in, but Cali would just be Mexico in the south and San Fran crazies in the north.

with smatterings of gems like stockton, Fresno, Modesto and Sacramento throughout if anyone wants to visit poverty and crime

Lol at you people (on both sides) cheerleading your team as if your side isn't as nutty as the other.

I have had a good chance to step back and watch you nuts and you're pathetic lemmings. You're so divisive and negative it's obvious you have serious holes in your personal life you need to take it on others.

If you think sticking it to the other side (like Trump did to you and Obama did to them) is going to make your country a better place you got another thing coming. Shits a boiling pot and you're grabbing it without mitts.

1rdD0dX.gif

Yeah ok, both sides buddy

Yeah.

I think social issues generally are winners though. Alot of people dont care about policy. They care that jeebus says abortion is bad
Ironically abortion isn't mentioned by Jesus or anywhere else in the Bible or the Koran or the Torah.

Ironically abortion isn't mentioned by Jesus or anywhere else in the Bible or the Koran or the Torah.

I'm aware. It's like how alot of racists say the bible is against race mixing.

I’m
From fort bend area

didn’t follow any elections but it’s all turning Hispanic other than sugar land which has always been Asians Arabs and whites who all mostly vote republican because they are rich business people who can afford to live there. But all the surrounding areas whites are disappearing.

I think on one hand , relating minorities to Democrats automatically.... and the demographics trends meaning they will always vote democrat is a bad assumption. Regardless of race as people age they become more conservative. Plenty of those anticipated left votes from minorities very well will grow up and get a brain and change their politics.
has that been the case for mexican-american voters?

TX2016-county-results.png

goldsberry-texas-1.png

My plan is to continue living in Philly but I'm just going to rent here and buy a cheap house down in a red state so I can vote there and help Democrats while still enjoy living in my blue city
Well, you’ve never been to AC, just up the road.. are you sure your mom will drive you to a red state?

Lol Californians are such dumbasses. Leaving their state because of policies THEY voted for. Lmfao you literally can't make this shit up.
I know quite a few people who have left California in recent years. All of them were right wing who hated what’s happening in California

Back