Texas turning blue in 2020!

I ate a salad for lunch.

<{vega}>

just sharing a story of a minority from the area that dumb democrats probably looking at fort bend demographics are counting on his sons vote in the next 5 years for this whole blue wave thingy

just sharing a story of a minority from the area that dumb democrats probably looking at fort bend demographics are counting on his sons vote in the next 5 years for this whole blue wave thingy
I'm sure your single anecdote matters critically in the countywide trends. I'll be sure to tell the DNC that your neighbor is the One Vote That Rules Them All.

aODkKut.gif

I'm sure your single anecdote matters critically in the countywide trends. I'll be sure to tell the DNC that your neighbor is the One Vote That Rules Them All.

aODkKut.gif

there are many more just like him thank god

my 60 year old Vietnamese neighbor who moved to the us in the 90s and is married with a child loves America and hates communism because of what he experienced living in it. He also hates democrats
Is not really communism, and also the ideas are good just they were bad implanted. This time with Bernie for sure is going to work.

Is not really communism, and also the ideas are good just they were bad implanted. This time with Bernie for sure is going to work.

agreed

seriously though this poor guy when you mention “back in Vietnam” he tears up just thinking of living under communism and what he went through.

Downhill to emulate the most broadly successful state in the union.

When Texas goes blue, the right is dead in this country. The Trumpers should remember this as they try to stick it to the libz.
Yea...down hill. Once the homeless population starts racking up and they can't walk on the sidewalk without stepping in shit, they will move on from Texas as well.

Well, then there's the whole not having any decent policies to provide the public to counter progressive policies that poll extremely well, barely keeping their heads above water with a nationwide practice of rigging the electorate through gerrymandering, being shameless corporate whores who would have no problem with the slide into authoritarianism.

I would call those.....hurdles.

Yeah.

I think social issues generally are winners though. Alot of people dont care about policy. They care that jeebus says abortion is bad

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Bend_County,_Texas

Yea because ted Cruz got 43% of the vote despite only 36% of the area being “white”.... sugar land Is a small section of fort bend county.

and that can al green got 99% of the vote because he’s in a Poor 90% minority district 9 where nobody has a college degree and more than half didn’t even finish high school.

https://www.census.gov/mycd/?st=48&cd=09

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Bend_County,_Texas

Yea because ted Cruz got 43% of the vote despite only 36% of the area being “white”.... sugar land Is a small section of fort bend county.

and that can al green got 99% of the vote because he’s in a Poor 90% minority district 9 where nobody has a college degree and more than half didn’t even finish high school.

https://www.census.gov/mycd/?st=48&cd=09

Out of the thirty five state races, Democrats won twenty seven of them.

Out of the seventeen county races, Democrats won ten of them. And out of the seven they lost, six of them didn't have a Democratic candidate.

Like I said, you should probably stop talking.

Out of the thirty five state races, Democrats won twenty seven of them.

Out of the seventeen county races, Democrats won ten of them. And out of the seven they lost, six of them didn't have a Democratic candidate.

Like I said, you should probably stop talking.

again. The correlation with minorities populations growing faster than whites meaning the future elections are all but assured is a stupid assumption

this just in

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/480434-republican-wins-texas-special-election

leftists and many liberals flee blue states...and then vote for the same failed policies, and like minded politicians that failed them in the first place.

Exit polls from the Cruz/ Beto race actually showed the opposite. The people who moved in state voted more in favor of Cruz while the natural Texas born voted in favor of Beto. I was actually surprised to see that cause I always assumed a similar idea.

agreed

seriously though this poor guy when you mention “back in Vietnam” he tears up just thinking of living under communism and what he went through.

You should show your neighbor this thread so he can see what team trump really thinks of him

Exit polls from the Cruz/ Beto race actually showed the opposite. The people who moved in state voted more in favor of Cruz while the natural Texas born voted in favor of Beto. I was actually surprised to see that cause I always assumed a similar idea.

if true, then I will stand corrected.

This is correct. The common knowledge is that liberals are moving to Texas to make it blue, in reality the exact opposite is true. Conservatives are "fleeing" California to come to Texas. A big part of it are the many job markets, another big part of it is housing prices. You can get a lot more house for your money in Texas than you can in California, even after property taxes. They're actually stifling the natural progression of Texas to a purple state.

This is correct. The common knowledge is that liberals are moving to Texas to make it blue, in reality the exact opposite is true. Conservatives are "fleeing" California to come to Texas. A big part of it are the many job markets, another big part of it is housing prices. You can get a lot more house for your money in Texas than you can in California, even after property taxes. They're actually stifling the natural progression of Texas to a purple state.

Yea, I never followed up but I wanted to see if it was true for other states with a strong majority one way or the other like CA, NY

Back