Texas turning blue in 2020!

I keep trying to tell people this.

You have two strains in Latin America. The economic progressives, and the social conservatives.

Believe it or not, abortion moves Latin voters more than welfare programs do.

If republicans weren't an overt party of racism, that would be a real problem for the dems

i always ask the immigrants if things are so great were you came from, why the fuck did you leave?

Hispanics need to wake up and realize that this is what trumpism is all about and vote accordingly. It's not economics it's not about gays or abortion it's about your race.

If republicans weren't an overt party of racism, that would be a real problem for the dems

Well, then there's the whole not having any decent policies to provide the public to counter progressive policies that poll extremely well, barely keeping their heads above water with a nationwide practice of rigging the electorate through gerrymandering, being shameless corporate whores who would have no problem with the slide into authoritarianism.

I would call those.....hurdles.

Lmao, I have to say...you clearly don't contribute anything to the conversation, no original thoughts, interesting comments, not jack shit.

One day you'll realize that country is more important than political party. in the mean time, go fu*k yourself.

Okay that’s sounds great but what about red states holding back America and blue states keeping them alive?

You keep ignoring those details.

Bush won two elections, now you can't find a motherfucker that voted for him. Isn't it crazy how that works? All those Republicans died in like 4 years. A whole voting generation just poof, deadskis.

{<hhh]

When Democrats do something shitty, Democrats are the scum of the earth. When the GOP does something shitty, both sides are the same. It's transparent.

I have long stated that GOP are fu*king scum as well and that GWB is the worst president of all time.

RepublicanRacism.jpg

I'm not so sure that many people who fled California would vote Democrat in Texas. I'm from California and believe me, the Govt. intrusion here is PAINFUL. If I moved to Texas I'd sure has HELL never vote for Democrat policies. It's why they left in the first place. In other words, they woke up and realized WHO was the problem. I don't seem them ever going down that road again unless they are fucking idiots.

I'm not so sure that many people who fled California would vote Democrat in Texas. I'm from California and believe me, the Govt. intrusion here is PAINFUL. If I moved to Texas I'd sure has HELL never vote for Democrat policies. It's why they left in the first place. In other words, they woke up and realized WHO was the problem. I don't seem them ever going down that road again unless they are fucking idiots.

and this is precisely what I don't get about leftist c*nts. stupid fu*ks never learn I guess.

Not really. Allot of Latinos hate black people too.

Having grown up in LA, more like almost all Mexicans. As George Lopez said, Mexicans don't want to live around black people. The only people more racist against black people are Asian people. White people are the most tolerant.

This thread is full retard.

Markowitz was a noted underdog in the race, as TX House District 28 is decidedly red to the point that it was controlled completely unopposed until the 2018 election. That she's getting 42% of the vote share in a district that Democrats only recently started contesting is not good for Republicans. Gates raised 21 times the money of Markowitz and only won 58-42. And this was in a lame duck race, 2020 will be even more contested.

I’m
From fort bend area

didn’t follow any elections but it’s all turning Hispanic other than sugar land which has always been Asians Arabs and whites who all mostly vote republican because they are rich business people who can afford to live there. But all the surrounding areas whites are disappearing.

I think on one hand , relating minorities to Democrats automatically.... and the demographics trends meaning they will always vote democrat is a bad assumption. Regardless of race as people age they become more conservative. Plenty of those anticipated left votes from minorities very well will grow up and get a brain and change their politics. A lot of them have a brain already. It’s the typical assumption that minorities are poor and helpless and want free shit so obviously they will vote for the left.

I’m
From fort bend area

didn’t follow any elections but it’s all turning Hispanic other than sugar land which has always been Asians Arabs and whites who all mostly vote republican because they are rich business people who can afford to live there. But all the surrounding areas whites are disappearing.

I think on one hand , relating minorities to Democrats automatically.... and the demographics trends meaning they will always vote democrat is a bad assumption. Regardless of race as people age they become more conservative. Plenty of those anticipated left votes from minorities very well will grow up and get a brain and change their politics. A lot of them have a brain already. It’s the typical assumption that minorities are poor and helpless and want free shit so obviously they will vote for the left.

That's a lot of assumptions for a district that was uncontested until 2018. And I love how minorities that don't vote for Republicans "don't have a brain". I bet that has more to do with why they vote Democrat than what you're trying to say. Your incredibly high opinion of them is noted.

That's a lot of assumptions for a district that was uncontested until 2018. And I love how minorities that don't vote for Republicans "don't have a brain". I bet that has more to do with why they vote Democrat than what you're trying to say. Your incredibly high opinion of them is noted.

my 60 year old Vietnamese neighbor who moved to the us in the 90s and is married with a child loves America and hates communism because of what he experienced living in it. He also hates democrats

I’m
. It’s the typical assumption that minorities are poor and helpless and want free shit so obviously they will vote for the left.

it is this narrative that is continually force fed to POCs.

"hey, the world is unfair, and you're too stupid to help yourself. only Dems and Dem policies can help you. only vote for us."

my 60 year old Vietnamese neighbor who moved to the us in the 90s and is married with a child loves America and hates communism because of what he experienced living in it. He also hates democrats

I ate a salad for lunch.

<{vega}>

Back