Texas turning blue in 2020!

Texas has an abundance of jobs and is doing well. If dems moving from cali to escape liberal policies vote blue, they are just plain fucking retards. I dont think it will be 2020, but maybe 2024. There are many Texans that have taken it for granted that will finally get off their ass and vote. Property/real estate has doubled in 5 years. I will be paying a grand a month in property taxes compared to $500 in 2015. I dont know how lower income folks do it. Too bad we cant build a wall around texas.

You dont agree?

Given that one side has been infinitely more destructive than the other...no.

Both sides isn't an excuse anymore.

And that's why the GOP has a long future as a regional party. They earned that. Like I said, prepare accordingly.

<Fedor23>

Evangelicalism is booming in Latin America. If that's the Democrats' plan it might bite them in the ass.

I keep trying to tell people this.

You have two strains in Latin America. The economic progressives, and the social conservatives.

Believe it or not, abortion moves Latin voters more than welfare programs do.

Your brilliant, factually supported statements...lol.

You make so many claims but just regurgitate partisan talking points.

You are predictable as you are stupid

Wait it’s partisan to say blue states outperform red states? I know it’s hard for your ilk to swallow that your policies are dog shit and hurt the country but it’s the truth

Last edited:
Wait it’s partisan to say blue states outperform red states? I know it’s hard for your ilk to swallow that you’re policies are dog shit and hurt the country but it’s the truth

Lmao, I have to say...you clearly don't contribute anything to the conversation, no original thoughts, interesting comments, not jack shit.

One day you'll realize that country is more important than political party. in the mean time, go fu*k yourself.

Given that one side has been infinitely more destructive than the other...no.

Both sides isn't an excuse anymore.

And that's why the GOP has a long future as a regional party. They earned that. Like I said, prepare accordingly.

<Fedor23>

Plan for what exactly? again, I'm long stated my disdain for the GOP.
**shrugs.

<YeahOKJen>

Both sides tho.

They love the us or them rhetoric, always blame other groups for their problems, HATE the left and the democrats, insist everyone must pick sides.

None are Republicans, and never were. Their views just happen to align 95% of the time.

Kind of like being the pro triggering crowd that bitches any time dear leader is called a fatass.

I keep trying to tell people this.

You have two strains in Latin America. The economic progressives, and the social conservatives.

Believe it or not, abortion moves Latin voters more than welfare programs do.

I could just see a congregation of Central American immigrants in Texas speaking in tongues about how some Democrat is a nephilium they must defeat at the ballot box.

They love the us or them rhetoric, always blame other groups for their problems, HATE the left and the democrats, insist everyone must pick sides.

None are Republicans, and never were. Their views just happen to align 95% of the time.

Kind of like being the pro triggering crowd that bitches any time dear leader is called a fatass.

Bush won two elections, now you can't find a motherfucker that voted for him. Isn't it crazy how that works? All those Republicans died in like 4 years. A whole voting generation just poof, deadskis.

{<hhh]

When Democrats do something shitty, Democrats are the scum of the earth. When the GOP does something shitty, both sides are the same. It's transparent.

I could just see a congregation of Central American immigrants in Texas speaking in tongues about how some Democrat is a nephilium they must defeat at the ballot box.

Probably fit in more in a rural South Carolina town, than Texas tbh.

Back