Texas turning blue in 2020!

Weird. It's almost like only making policy favoring uneducated white men and billionaires isnt a good long term strategy.

It works now though. Gerrymanderinb and vote suppression will keep them in the races longer. But the left is inevitable

Lol! My gf and I were talking about buying a cheap house in Philly and continue to rent here in LA.

I guess everything is relative...

<Fedor23>

Housing in Philly is very affordable compared to most other major US cities

i always ask the immigrants if things are so great were you came from, why the fuck did you leave?

Weird. It's almost like only making policy favoring uneducated white men and billionaires isnt a good long term strategy.

It works now though. Gerrymanderinb and vote suppression will keep them in the races longer. But the left is inevitable

conflict is inevitable. It’s what happens when democrats policies are so demented they have to import voters and bribe them to vote their way. That’s how you get people pushing for child drag queen strippers and children being pushed by liberals to have sex changes at the age of FIVE!

it’s a battle of good vs evil. Good always wins.

Texas is going blue. In just 2 more election cycles.

people need to prepare for civil conflict once the ignorant bumpkins realize that democrats have imported hostile foreign voters en masse to win elections. They won’t be happy about it.

This is why Texas is going blue. Hispanics/native Americans are realizing this is what you are dealing with with the Trump base.

This thread is full retard.

Markowitz was a noted underdog in the race, as TX House District 28 is decidedly red to the point that it was controlled completely unopposed until the 2018 election. That she's getting 42% of the vote share in a district that Democrats only recently started contesting is not good for Republicans. Gates raised 21 times the money of Markowitz and only won 58-42. And this was in a lame duck race, 2020 will be even more contested.

sorry, but this is the poor way of viewing today's political climate.

both sides are corrupt. you must have a healthy skepticism of both sides, regardless of your affiliation.

narrowing it down to "good vs. evil" flat out means you're exercising bias, where you should be exercising logic.

don't be a political hack. today's new prejudice is partisan affiliation.

think of how sad that. don't fuel that.

leftists and many liberals flee blue states...and then vote for the same failed policies, and like minded politicians that failed them in the first place.

Yet blue states outperform red states. Please go get mental help this year. You desperately need a mental evaluation.

Texas is going blue. In just 2 more election cycles.

people need to prepare for civil conflict once the ignorant bumpkins realize that democrats have imported hostile foreign voters en masse to win elections. They won’t be happy about it.
It's called a democracy, pretty ridiculous to call for violence because it didn't go the way you wanted. You can pretend you don't want it, but your post just comes off as you drooling and rubbing your hands together at the thought of it.

It's not just people coming in to the state, the youth is a lot less conservative than their parents and you're seeing that generation start to vote. Texas is great for big businesses but on the ground level we could use a lot of work, blue collar workers are getting fed up with lousy wages and no protection. It's going to change sooner or later.

conflict is inevitable. It’s what happens when democrats policies are so demented they have to import voters and bribe them to vote their way. That’s how you get people pushing for child drag queen strippers and children being pushed by liberals to have sex changes at the age of FIVE!

the way that things are looking now, and how c*nts and deviants like @KONG-D'SNT-TAP are becoming more "Main stream" I don't know anymore.

Fucking idiots moving there to turn that shit into another Cali. It will be all down hill now.
Downhill to emulate the most broadly successful state in the union.

When Texas goes blue, the right is dead in this country. The Trumpers should remember this as they try to stick it to the libz.

Eh it's just everyone from Cali and Colorado coming over here. So many people coming from Cali it's insane. I couldn't believe how many people I talked to during a work event that told me they just moved here from Cali.
Or everyone wants healthcare and hates insurance companies.

It's called a democracy, pretty ridiculous to call for violence because it didn't go the way you wanted. You can pretend you don't want it, but your post just comes off as you drooling and rubbing your hands together at the thought of it.

It's not just people coming in to the state, the youth is a lot less conservative than their parents and you're seeing that generation start to vote. Texas is great for big businesses but on the ground level we could use a lot of work, blue collar workers are getting fed up with lousy wages and no protection. It's going to change sooner or later.

Number one, the illegals coming and changing America against its will is not democratic.

number 2, I didn’t call for violence.

Number one, the illegals coming and changing America against its will is not democratic.

America doesnt have a will. It is a nation, a group of people. Just because you dont like the will of the majority doesnt change what the majority wants .

The fuck are you talking about? You got an ounce of evidence that illegals are having any impact on our elections?

It sounds like wishful thinking from you because it's an insane thing to think let alone say that Texas is going to have a civil war if Democrats win some elections. For as much as you guys bitch about violent Antifa, you sure do talk a lot about civil war.

It's not the poor illegal immigrant's fault. It's the fault of the US government and corporate interest. You offshore all your middle class manufacturing jobs then fuck up south and central america, and not only do you have a populace being ground out of the middle class, you now have cheap workers AND you can pit them against each other for scraps while you eat the whole meal.

Every fuckin time.

I'm ok with losing Europe but not Texas!!!!

:rustled:

Back