Texas turning blue in 2020!

b34stmode

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Huge blue wave incoming for the 2020 election!

https://hotair.com/archives/karen-townsend/2020/01/29/beto-loses-special-election-texas-goes-gop/

Oh SHIT what happened? I guess that's what happens when you run trannies for election. America isn't ready just yet.

Eliz_Standing.webp

No habla, senor.

leftists and many liberals flee blue states...and then vote for the same failed policies, and like minded politicians that failed them in the first place.

Texas is going blue. In just 2 more election cycles.

people need to prepare for civil conflict once the ignorant bumpkins realize that democrats have imported hostile foreign voters en masse to win elections. They won’t be happy about it.

people need to prepare for civil conflict once the ignorant bumpkins realize that democrats have imported hostile foreign voters en masse to win elections. They won’t be happy about it.

Eh it's just everyone from Cali and Colorado coming over here. So many people coming from Cali it's insane. I couldn't believe how many people I talked to during a work event that told me they just moved here from Cali.

I knew a guy on Facebook who was all cocky before the 2016 election, saying it was gonna be such a blue landslide that Hillary might win Texas.

Fucking idiots moving there to turn that shit into another Cali. It will be all down hill now.

Eh it's just everyone from Cali and Colorado coming over here. So many people coming from Cali it's insane. I couldn't believe how many people I talked to during a work event that told me they just moved here from Cali.

Are they all Democrats?

<{clintugh}>

Evangelicalism is booming in Latin America. If that's the Democrats' plan it might bite them in the ass.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/09/us/virginia-elections-democrats-republicans.amp.html

democrsts talk about how immigrants vote for them and turned confederate Virginia into a blue state.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/11/how-states-like-virginia-go-blue/

it’s going to happen in Texas as the Mexican vote grows.

it’s simple math

Evangelicalism is booming in Latin America. If that's the Democrats' plan it might bite them in the ass.
You’d be SHOCKED to learn who funds lots of the evangelicalism efforts there.

Anything to hurt the Catholic Church

Lol Californians are such dumbasses. Leaving their state because of policies THEY voted for. Lmfao you literally can't make this shit up.

My plan is to continue living in Philly but I'm just going to rent here and buy a cheap house down in a red state so I can vote there and help Democrats while still enjoy living in my blue city

Huh?

So I guess every woman to whom a conservative is not attracted is transgender now? Because that woman absolutely isn't.

Biography:
"Dr. Eliz Markowitz is a native Texan, raised in Sugar Land by a teacher and an oil worker. Dr. Eliz is an expert on healthcare technology and education and has spent her career advocating for reforms to Texas standardized testing. She currently works as an instructor and textbook author with the Princeton Review, where she trains other teachers across the nation. Dr. Eliz earned her Bachelor's in Computer Science from Trinity University, two Master Degrees in Technology and Healthcare from UT San Antonio and UT Health Science Center Houston, and her doctorate in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of Houston."
Of course, I would expect that an educated woman with well-crafted policies would invoke great vitriol from Republican supporters, so I'll give some slack.

leftists and many liberals flee blue states...and then vote for the same failed policies, and like minded politicians that failed them in the first place.

Like a virus. From one host to the next.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/09/us/virginia-elections-democrats-republicans.amp.html

democrsts talk about how immigrants vote for them and turned confederate Virginia into a blue state.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/11/how-states-like-virginia-go-blue/

it’s going to happen in Texas as the Mexican vote grows.

it’s simple math

Parition needs to happen or will. Or maybe that is the goal. Even a democrat run US wont be cohesive. A 1 party state? With all the mexicans and blacks and muslims all looking out for their own self interest? Not to mention imported pakis and Indians under Obama and the many more who arent citizens but are on h1b visas and wont ever leave and the 20 million illegal immigrants. The country has maybe 6 more years of being republican by 2028 it is over demographically for Texas being republican it will flip by 2026. 2024 is my guess so Trump and the GOP should get ahead of the ball game and focus on smearing the southwest and plant the seed of this. Because even with good favorable gerrymanderinf and voter ID laws 2 more presidential cycles will seal the deal mass immigration into the US by 3rd worlders has been happening since the 90s and even late 80s. Some whites get attacked for wanting to have an area of the US in the pacific northwest inclusing wyoming and montana and maybe dakotas. But Mexicans have the la raza movement which gets support from the Mexican state and Soros organization. serious look it up he funda them a org that wants to break off part of the US and make it a latino ethnostate.

My plan is to continue living in Philly but I'm just going to rent here and buy a cheap house down in a red state so I can vote there and help Democrats while still enjoy living in my blue city

Lol! My gf and I were talking about buying a cheap house in Philly and continue to rent here in LA.

I guess everything is relative...

<Fedor23>

Parition needs to happen or will. Or maybe that is the goal. Even a democrat run US wont be cohesive. A 1 party state? With all the mexicans and blacks and muslims all looking out for their own self interest? Not to mention imported pakis and Indians under Obama and the many more who arent citizens but are on h1b visas and wont ever leave and the 20 million illegal immigrants. The country has maybe 6 more years of being republican by 2028 it is over demographically for Texas being republican it will flip by 2026. 2024 is my guess so Trump and the GOP should get ahead of the ball game and focus on smearing the southwest and plant the seed of this. Because even with good favorable gerrymanderinf and voter ID laws 2 more presidential cycles will seal the deal mass immigration into the US by 3rd worlders has been happening since the 90s and even late 80s. Some whites get attacked for wanting to have an area of the US in the pacific northwest inclusing wyoming and montana and maybe dakotas. But Mexicans have the la raza movement which gets support from the Mexican state and Soros organization. serious look it up he funda them a org that wants to break off part of the US and make it a latino ethnostate.

Sup Greoric, your prose has gone to shit.

Fucking idiots moving there to turn that shit into another Cali. It will be all down hill now.
Utah is feeling it too the closer to you get to the Nevada border in like St. George and stuff.

Back